Chapter 33

[Thank you so so much for 19k readers and almost close to 20k! I can't thank you guys enough of how much this story is growing day by day and I am so thankful! Without you guys I would have never been here so thank you so much! Please do make sure to vote and comment on the chapters because they are going down...]

_

Magnus immediately portaller us back and I first made sure to see if Alec was with us. My heart felt relieved when I saw Alec standing next to his sister Isabelle.

"Oh, I missed you so much." Izzy sobbed as she hugged her big brother. Alec sighed and put his massive hands around his sister. I knew that he was glad to be back. I looked over at Faith who was still in my arms. Her blue eyes were staring into mine and a small smile were around her lips.

"Thank you." I whispered softly as I kissed her forehead. Faith softly chuckled and reached her small hands to the buttons of my t-shirt to play with it. Alec looked at us and his eyes went soft when he saw Faith.

"Can I hold her?" Alec asked and I nodded. He came closer and held Faith in his arms. He laughed softly when Faith was smiling at him.

"She is beautiful." Alec said and some tears escaped his eyes. Faith was still looking at her father and my stomach just filled with butterflies. Seeing my husband holding our firstborn made me feel so special.

"It feels so magical holding her. It is so surreal." Alec said and I laughed softly. I exactly knew how he felt. That's how I felt when I held her for the first time. She was one lucky child, loved by every single one of her family members.

"Alec, I just want to run some tests to see if Azazel still holds the power of you." Magnus said and Alec looked over at Magnus. He nodded and then looked over to me.

"I will be soon with you." He said, kissing my lips softly. I took Faith again and held her in my arms as Magnus and Alec walked away together. Jace walked with them and Izzy looked over at me.

"He is really back." Izzy said unbelievable. I nodded. Something inside me told me that it was too soon to think that everything was okay. Living in the Shadow world, always something bad happened. Whether we wanted to accept it or not.

"I hope he is." I said as we walked over to my room. I laid Faith in her bed, hoping that she would fall asleep. As a baby from her age, she was always wide awake when she needs her sleep to grow and be more energetic.

"What do you mean?" Izzy asked as she sat down on my bed. I sat down next to her and looked over at her.

"I think it's too good to be true. I mean it was so easy to get Alec back and something more powerful than Azazel is threatening the whole world." I said and I sighed.

"Whatever it is, Alec is back and nothing will take him away from us again. Faith brought him back." Izzy said and I nodded as I sighed out. The door of my room opened and I saw Alec walking in.

"I will leave you both alone." Izzy said as she got out of my bed and walked out of our room. Alec closed the door behind us and looked at me, and then at Faith.

"I still can't believe that I am back." Alec said as he still stood there. I walked up to him and held his hand.

"You are here with us now." I said as I looked at him. Alec came closer and kissed my lips softly. I closed my eyes instantly and let hands hang around his neck. He pulled me a bit closer and his kisses turned rougher.

"I missed you so much." He said as he continued kissing me. I tried to stop and breath for air but at the same time I didn't want to stop kissing him. I kissed him back the whole. I could feel his tongue sliding in my mouth and in a second our tongues connected with one another.

Alec walked towards the bed without stopping to kiss me. As we were close to the bed, Alec pushed me on the bed and I looked at him as I was still trying to breathe. He looked at me with a slight smirk on his face and took off his t-shirt. He came on the bed and hanged over me, staring me deep in my eyes. He kissed me again and I held his face. I could feel his hand sliding underneath my t-shirt, pulling it up. I heard Faith cry and both of us sprung up, looking at Faith's direction. Alec and I looked over at each other and laughed.

"We have to remind ourselves that we share our room with Faith." Alec said as he laughed softly. He walked over to Faith and held her. Faith immediately stopped crying.

"I think she is hungry." I said as Alec walked back to bed with her. He had an evil smirk on his face when I told him that Faith was hungry.

"Well, she is not the only one." Alec said as he looked over at me. I laughed as I took Faith from him and he sat down next to me.

"Do you breastfeed her?" Alec asked and I nodded.

"I think both mundanes and shadowhunters can agree that breast milk is healthy for babies." I said and Alec smiled.

"It actually depends. Sometimes I give her milk from a bottle and sometimes I breastfeed her." I said. I pulled my t-shirt up and put Faith closer to my breast. I could feel Faith instantly suck my breast and I could feel a bit milk releasing from my breast. I looked over at Alec, who just stared at us.

"What?" I asked with a smile and Alec just shrugged. He smiled and still kept on staring at both of us.

"Just thankful of both of you. I am just so glad that I get to see my family." He said and I smiled. He came a bit closer to me and kissed me softly on my lips. I smiled as he backed away and still looked at us. This was the most magical feeling I ever had. Finally, all of us were together again.

[I am happy that Clalec is back together!!!! I know this is a short chapter but I want to keep uploading for you guys! Let me know down in the comments what you think of the story and please vote!! I love you all so much and remind yourself that you are loved by everyone and especially me!]