chapt 9 (jay)

Beginne am Anfang

"I can do something to make him stronger." he told Miranda. she nodded. she looked at espio with a cold stare.

"Espio, go help xaldin or the hit squad with something, after I'm done were gonna have a little chat..." he cringed and nodded. he probably got the scar from her. she turned to me. "lets go Jay and after this simple operation, you'll be reborn as project x, the perfect warrior and you shall get the love of your life back..."

*flashback over*

Afternoon became nighttime while I was waiting for espio to return. I turned on the radio and connected my phone and started to sing along to the song set the world on fire by black veil brides.

*song*
Saints born together to fight against their holy fables
The streets are where we pray
Hymns for the lonely, wretched and forgotten
The feeling in our hearts won't ever fade away

We stand tall (united)
Watch them fall (divided)
Break the chains and now we'll show them all (fight)

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Sing out united against the ones you left in hatred
Our message of today
Like children crying when all they knew was dying
And we will raise our flags up
It's time for them to pay

We stand tall (united)
Watch them fall (divided)
Break the chains and now we'll show them all (fight)

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Woahh ohhh
So sing it loud you hold the key (woahh ohhh)
We're the rebels and we're free
Woahh ohhh
It's time to burn all that you see (woahh ohhh)
Now the world belongs to me

[Solo]

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Proud in all you are
Showing every scar
As your badge of honor
When you can't take anymore
Of what they're living for
Set the world on fire
*end of song*

I heard someone clapping their hands. I turned and noticed it was espio.

"Bravo, bravo, you have a voice of an angel." I blushed. he hopped into the passenger seat of the car and pulled back his assassins hood to show his purple eyes. I stared at his scar on his right eye. he noticed I was staring. "what?" I turned away.

"Nothing..." I heard him sigh. I felt his hand touch my cheek. he turned my face to look at him.

"Oh, your so beautiful, I don't know what happened between you and your last boyfriend, but he's missing out." I pulled me into a kiss, it was sweet small kiss. I blushed and started to driving back to Miranda's mansion. we drove towards the portal to the plane of innistrad. when Miranda took me in at her mansion, she told me about the multi planar verse which is parallel to the natural world and also it's her home. I turned to espio.

"Espio, how did you get that scar on your eye?" I heard him sigh. it bugs me how he got that scar and i've always wondered how he got it since i met him.

"if i tell you, you won't tell anyone?" i nodded. he continued, "I've got this scar from someone i cared about, someone i trusted, i got this from my own brother, may he burn in hell. I've never told anyone else about that other than miranda. And because of that, i kept myself shut from the rest of the world, and vowed to take my brother down for striking me down and leaving me to die..." I heard him shudder with sadness. wow i never knew that about him i thought. i grabbed his hand in reassurance. I guess were more alike than i thought. we went through the portal to the plane of innstrad. whenever i come here, i get the feeling of being watched. maybe its lord sorins vampire guard, but he rarely shows his face due to the fact that Miranda has literally taken his castle. According to espio, Miranda and her legion of followers is a force to be reckoned with, literally has a base in all the planes and in the 7 continents of the natural world. We pulled up to her mansion gates. a gate guard came up to the guard holding a security tablet.

"State you names." he said plainly.

"Espionaga or espio for short, code name the assassin." Espios full name is very interesting I thought to myself. the guard nodded and looked at me.

"Jay, code name project x." He nodded

The disgrace...

Damn my inner thoughts. I cringed and drove through the open gates. I parked and went inside with espio following me. I started to loose my balance.

Your a disgrace, you lost the love of your life, your mom was ashamed of you. your weak, you'll never control me. muahahahahaha....

I fell to my knees feeling sick. Damn it, I thought I got control. since my operation, I haven't been able to control the dark thoughts in my head. i threw up whatever I had in my stomach.

"Are you ok Jay?" Was all I heard before I blacked out. I heard voices crowd around me.

"Doctor, what's wrong with him?" Miranda asked.

"The demon I implanted in him is trying to be dominate..."

"Shit! Do something!" Espio...

"Ulquiorra, I shall excoriate thee and you shall work hand in hand with Jay or I shall kill you..." I didn't hear anymore commotion after that.

I awoke in the infirmary. I checked the time. 11pm. wow I must of been out for awhile I thought. I looked around and noticed the espio is asleep in the opposite bed from me. I laid back down in the bed. what the hell happened.

"You've fainted..." I shot right up to see a figure dressed in all white, has bright green eyes with what seemed like tattooed black lines under his eyes, pitch black hair, along with what looked like half a goats skull on one side of his head. I cocked my head looking at him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Ulquiorra, the demon of nihilism that was in slumber in your body." I gave him a confused look. he sighed and continued, "how I was given created is unknown, but I was created by your own thoughts and the darkness stone implanted in you." he walked the room and stood over espios sleeping body. he turned back around at me. "You made the right decision by choosing him, because it was killing you and me shaking you out of it made you realize your wrong doing."

"By doing what? I almost killed myself and I kissed him in a manner that I feel so ashamed of doing..." i challenged. he shook his head

"By amping your increase in despair, out came me and with that, it cuts out your intense depression." as a matter of fact, I feel better than depressed. I looked at my arm. I noticed a black butterfly tattooed on my wrist.

"What's this?" He looked at me and down at my arm.

"Oh this, that's my demon symbol, the deadly butterfly. that's how I'll be able to be summoned." hmm my own demon, he seems very powerful.

"What else can you do?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"I've got unlimited darkness powers, I can become of powerful weapon in any shape, I can sense when your in pain due to that tattoo, and I can cause nihilism in people's mind." I heard footsteps approach the room. he dissipated into a cloud of darkness and went inside my tattoo. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

I'll be with you til we can get revenge...

I'll get back at you sliver and that's a promise.

A/N: wow what an interesting turn of events. there is the background of one of our main villains. hope you guys like it and here's another revision. :3