Chapt 2 (aqua)

2nd chapter woooot. Now it's time to introduce Aqua (it was shadow at one point but I'm now gonna make him Aqua due to the fact that using the sonic names is kinda bad and lazy)
song- sledgehammer by savant

"I already love it here way more than back inland," I told my uncles. Steve smiled. I've been through a lot since my coming out and my abandonment by my actually parents and me moving literally the day after to my uncles house. but I love my uncles because they know how I feel when I got abandoned by my own parents.

"That's good, but you still got unpacking to do though," Steve told me and I nodded. I went up downstairs to my room. my uncles house is weird. like its a three story house along a mountain while the first floor is guest room, living room, and kitchen while the second floor is my uncles floor, and the third floor is all for me.

By the time I got downstairs, I flopped down on my bed. I groaned. why do I fall in love soo easily, part of me coming out was due to me having a secret relationship. apparently that ended badly because the guy only did it just to blackmail me infront of the school by rumors and photos of my other failed relationships. I groaned again. I hope this school is way better than my other school. I don't even have a mean bone in my body either like if I did I would be able to stand up for myself but I guess not.

I got up and went to unpacking my stuff. I went through box after box and found my messenger bag. I cleaned out my binder and got all my stuff ready for tomorrow. after picking out an outfit for tomorrow, I got changed into shorts and laid down in bed. I wonder what my old friend is doing, upstairs with the big man. I sometimes wonder why did he have to take his own life a few days before I needed him before all this shit that happened in a few days time. I can still here his voice.

"Please Aqua, it's simple, just face everything and rise, rise above them all and succeed..."

If only if that was easy I thought. at one point I fell in a deep sleep hoping tomorrow will be a new beginning.

I all of a sudden woke with a jolt from my sleep. what the hell? I got up and wrapped a blanket around me. I started upstairs and grabbed a water. after I closed the fridge, I saw a white figure in the moonlight on the sofa. I dropped my water with fright and the specter noticed me. I just realized that ghost was of my last friend with everything he was last wearing along with the hole in his chest at were he shoot himself. he smiled at me and waved before disappearing. I wiped my eyes after seeing that and shrugged. I went back downstairs for a dreamless sleep.

Meanwhile...morning time at Aquas house...

"Aqua, wake up!" I awoke from what appears to be a ehh very weird dream about someone who's not even me. oh well, time to get ready for a probably Uneventful day.

----------------
A/N: now chapter two has been revised. at this rate I shall be able to finish the revision within a month. and if you didn't catch that, there's some foreshadowing in this chapter but I'm not telling what its foreshadowing til later >:3 well bye byes and I shall continue to revise mañana. PS: sorry for it being shorter than expected.
- emokitty