chapt 8 (aqua)

Here's the grand reveal to the conflict and more explanations to what's going on and who's after Aqua and silver. Picture of Jay. song- oh catastrophe and the fallout by crown the empire.

"Please explain what's going on?" Silver asked amy while she drove my car away from the hooded guy that's following us on the motorcycle. We made out of the mall with minimal damage except for a graze of a knife on my cheek. Amy sighed.

"Well how should I start... you both are very powerful and important warriors of the mythical prophecy." we both stayed silent after she said warriors. warriors? How in the world are we warriors because all that's myth and fantasy. Before silver said a word, amy continued, "do you both know who your fathers were?" We both shook our heads. I never even know who he was, the only "father figure" I knew was my step dad and he was a big ass. Amy continued.

"This will be hard to believe but silver your father is the archangel Gabriel and Aqua your father is thantos. both thantos and Gabriel are lovers just like you both." she turned sharply down another street going out towards the Mohave desert. she looked behind her and noticed that the guy on the motorcycle disappeared. she took a deep breath.

"Are you a warrior amy?" Silver asked while she kept driving.

"Yes, im not that powerful but then again I'm not consider weak also." Silver was gonna asked another question when Amy's phone went off.

"Yeah chris....? Im on my way back... yes im not being followed... got it... got it... bye." she hug up and went straight towards the huge mountain. She stepped on it.

"What are you doing?!" I asked and she kept on going. I grabbed silvers hand and we both closed our eyes. Instead of crashing we stopped. we both opened our eyes to see that were in a hangar.

Amy got out and we followed after her. we did a few turns and noticed were in some sort of command room. amy was talking to someone in what looks like the commander seat. he got up and amy followed and they both looked at us.

"Welcome, silver, Aqua, to Magic and the arcane powers or M.A.A.P. My name is Chris motionless, from motionless in white and im the lead commander. I also know you both must have questions but I think you both should rest for the time being and all your questions will be answered." he looked at amy. "amy, may you show them to their room." she nodded and lead us to our room which already has our stuff in it.

"There you go. please rest because you'll need it for the very long winded explanation about what's going on." she told us and we both nodded.

"Silver, the mall was fun." I told him while siting on the bed. silver turned and look at me smiling.

"That's good, well we should take a nap because whatever that's going on might be a sock to us." he told me and joined me in bed. even though our whole life is changing drastically, I always feel better when I'm with silver.

After about a 5 hour sleep with silver, I heard talking from down the hall. I woke up silver. he looked at me confused and we went down the hall. we kept hidden hearing the conversation.

"Amy, will you be able train both silver and Aqua?" There was a pause.

"Yes I will be able to train them after you awaken there God given powers." God given powers?

"Oh before I forget, who was after them while you were trying to distract him?"

"Oh it was the assassin." we heard him sigh.

"Of course it is. well silver, Aqua please come on out." How did he know we were standing there. we both looked at each other and went out to were chris and amy were at. "Is it a little late for you both to be up?" I shrugged.

"I couldn't sleep due to you guys talking." he nodded.

"Well sorry to wake you both up." he looked around and continued. "well I think it's time to explain what's going on so I think you both should sit down while I start explaining." he motioned to the two chair accross from him and we looked at him.

"Well to start, I'll explain the conflict that's been happening since ancient times. as told in story books and history texts, there is a parallel world know as the multiplanar universe which consists of many continents known as planes. both of these worlds existed with minimal conflict. Well that peace lasted for about 50 years til a powerful warrior or planeswalker known as garuk wanted more power and sparked a war amongst the gods and the many guilds champions. This conflict lasted til both garuk and his mistress varska have been stricken down by the combined strength of the planeswalkers even though there was bitter conflict between them and there armies." he paused and looked at us. "Any questions so far?"

"One actually, how old our you?" I asked.

"One thousand and my daughter, amy is 300. but due to a curse put i us by lilianna voss, another planeswalker, we don't age and for your follow up question the band motionless In white is a powerful illusion I created." I looked at silver and he shrugged. Wow amy your old. Chris continued after a few minutes of silence.

"After this conflict, the planeswalkers all celebrated this victory and sighed a truce which stated the planeswalkers fights and conflicts is no more. another result of this truce is the creation of darksteel academy, a school for warrior training led by the most powerful planeswalker, ugin. after the conflict, each of us had a premonition from the gods that there's another conflict will arise and the prophecy shall be evoked. so we prepared for the next conflict. fast forward a few years to the enrollment of lilianna, the son of lilianna voss, into the academy. him and is friends among the swamp dormitory were suspected of being the ones in the prophecy and due to that made them targets. the person who targeted them and infiltrated darksteel is a follower of garuk by the name of Miranda. her infiltration was unnoticed and because of that her power weakened ugin and destroyed darksteel academy, which was located in ravnica. Miranda created chaos, scattering his friends and frozen them all in eternal slumber in crystal. now she made herself known by wanting to awaken the soul of the world known as progenitus. for that to happen she needs the power of all 15 gods in order to succeed in unlocking the prison of the monstrosity. so far she has the power of 13 of the gods, all she needs is the power of the gods, erebos and heliod." He was gonna continue when silver spoken up.

"If she needs the power of only two more gods then why target us?" Silver asked.

"Because both of those gods our weakened and some of there power was passed on to you both which is dormant within till I awaken you guys power as warriors." we both nodded. No wonder I feel a bit different and how I heal fast.

"Well if you both don't have anymore questions, I suggest that you both should head back to bed and be ready to meet everyone else and for your awakening of powers." I followed silver back to bed and we both instantly fallen back to sleep.

Another chapter has been revised :3 well there's a more indefinite explanation to what's going on in the story than glazing over it. oh also the next few chapters is gonna be the povs of Jay and the assassin and then it'll go back to Aqua and silver. I hope you all enjoy :3-emokitty