Chapter 6 (andy)

A/N: here's the chapter for andy to explain a little more of him and his past with skull kid.
Song- ungrateful by escape the fate
Picture of the doctor

**dreaming** (note: Damian is the original name of skull kid)

"Andy come on let's go to the movies." I got up and looked at Damian and nodded. We've been experimenting with each other since I've realized that im bisexual. No one knows about this secret relationship, not even my best friend Jeffree. all we've did was a lot of making out and jerking and sucking each other off. we're getting to that point were its like time to have sex and it's probably tonight.

We went to the movies to see the new spongebob movie. it was getting to the climax while I noticed Damian's hand was reaching my pants. I grabbed his hand and he looked surprised. i motioned him to be quiet while I do the same for him. we both coped a feel of each other and it got to the point were we had to go home and get this over. we both were making out like crazy. we ended to the coach and Damian was on top of me shirtless.

"Man your sexy." he blushed. his hands slipped in my shirt and took mine off. he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed me to the coach. oh interesting, he never seemed to be the one to be kinky. He kissed me.

"Relax, I'll be back." he got up and went to his room. little did I know is that he lost all reason after that. I notice he came back with a box.

"What's in the box?" I asked. he didn't answer. I put tape over my mouth. i wondered what's the deal.

"I bet your wondering what's going on and what's in this box? But you'll know soon enough..." and with those words, all sorts of hell happened (I would describe what he's gonna do but I would say that it's too dark and descriptive, so please use your imagination).

After hours of pain from the toys, slaps, and scratching. I was left out in the alleyway, naked and exposed. I just wanted to die, I just wanted some pyscho to kill me then and there, soo I just closed my eyes and let the tears flow...

The next moment I awoken In a bed at M.A.A.P. with bandages were he scared me. I noticed Chris standing by the window. he turned when he noticed I was awake.

"Oh your awake, after your ordeal with Damian, he left you out in the alleyway covered in sweat, blood, and other stuff. I apologize for that happening to you and that your very lucky for me to find you there." I turned away from him. I heard him sigh. "andy, I know what you were thinking In that alleyway, and that's not the way to go. now please gets some well needed rest and I'll keep this secret quiet, especially from jeffree." I nodded sullenly and he walked out. later I found out that chris told Jeffree that I was in an 'accident' out in the country. after my recovery, I had to do counseling with cream in the infirmary due to the mental scaring.

Within a few months of that ordeal, a villain by the name of master of death popped up. little did I know that it is Damian, according to chris, he lost himself to a very lustful demon and that only a powerful warrior can bring the demon out....

***dream over***

I awoke with a fright. Both me and Jeffree are still cuddling. I had that dream again, I thought to myself. i untangled myself from him and grabbed my coat. sleepily, Jeffree sat up. He yawned.

"Where are you going?" He asked while yawning.

"I need some fresh air but don't worry I'll be back, just go back to sleep." he nodded sleepily and fallen back to sleep. I went outside and headed for the gym at M.A.A.P.

I started a tread mill and started running. how in the world did I get that dream, I thought he was out of my head. I just only hope I don't have to see him again, I just don't want to go through that whole ordeal again. I sighed. damn I don't even want Jeffree to get involved too.

"Can't sleep?" I almost fell off the treadmill. I stopped it and turned. I noticed it was sonic. he was in shorts and a tank top with Blue highlights in his brown hair.

"I should ask the same to you." he laughed at that. he went to the machine next to me and started running. we both ran in silence for about 15 minutes until sonic spoke up.

"Commander, why are you up this early?" I looked at him. should I tell him?

"Please just call me andy, commander is just a title," I told him and he nodded. I took a deep breath and continued. "and why im up this early is that my old demons and past is catching up to me and I don't want to hurt the others around me." I stopped the machine and he did the same. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Your lucky to have an almost easy life, im not saying I'm jealous, im just want to change a few things in my past that's all." I told him and he nodded.

"To be honest, andy, I've gotten a lot of bad stuff happened to me while I was younger, but here's a saying that you should follow because it helped me out and it helped tails out also. remember F.E.A.R. which stands for face everything and rise." He's right I should face it or hide in the shadows. he gave me a hug and went towards the showers. I just hope that I can survive till this whole prophecy is over. I went towards me and Jeffrees room, took a shower and went back to sleep without having that dream again till morning.

A/N: Well there's more background on some of our beloved characters. the next few chapters is gonna be silver and Aqua again and after that I'll introduce sonic and tails. right after that there will just be rouge, amy, knuckles, cream, blaze, tikal, amethyst, kai, and more. and trust me all these characters will got something to do at the finale of this book. Oh also the next chapter will be set in the future by a few months to about December in the books timeline. (They started school at August, so it's 5 months in the future).
-emokitty