chapt 9 (jay)

Picture of rouge (she has the bat wings in the book but no bat ears) and steel (nicknamed knuckles). now it's time to get to know one of our villains or one of the very innocent villains and also you'll also get to know another villain by the name of the assassin. there's gonna be chapters for the villains along with the other heroes. I hope you enjoy.
Song- a war inside by we came as Romans

I ran. I ran away from him. damnit I need to control my inner demons but I made this decision. ever since our break up, it seems I can't get him out of my head. after we broke up, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't think. it was driving me crazy. it got to the point were I had a gun pointed to my head.

Do it, end it all, he'll never be yours again...

*thoughts*
I felt a hand pull the gun down and there I see Miranda there and thats how I met her. she promised me him if I join her and that resulted in me gain power beyond belief which have some side affects.
*end of thoughts*

I hide behind the mall by the dumpster for a silent place to be alone.

Go after him, I know you want to...

"Ugh leave me alone!" I clutched my head in my hands. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see the assassin standing over me. "espio..." he put his hand to his lips

"Im going after them so I'll meet up with you here weither I fail or not." he pulled me into a quick hug and ran off to were they might be. I stood up and walked around checking out the anime booths and cosplayers. I wondered around and I came accross a black butler booth. Silver loves black butler. I started to tear up. the booth owner came by.

"Are you ok?" Shit I thought and I wiped away any tears that started to form and I looked up. "omg you look like Sebastian and jester had a child." he squealed. I giggled. He's the same age as me, he's cosplaying as noiz from dramatical murder with actual piercings in his lips and eyebrow and has the same color. after a few minutes I blushed and turned away.

"I'm fine, I got to go." I started towards the elevator when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Jay."

"Cool, we should see each other some time. I've got my own anime, music, and video game store. it's more like a hot topic with video games." he gave me his card. I waved bye to him. He was very nice, I might take up on his offer but I still have my eyes set on silver or espio. i sighed. I went outside to my car to wait on espio. I heard a commotion of a owner of the motorcycle and a police officer. I laughed, oh espio why did you have to always steal a vehicle on your missions. I remember when I first met him. It was the day when Miranda stopped my suicide.

*flashback*
"welcome to my humble mansion. most of my followers leave here along with me. since you don't have any sort of power, i should get you acquitted with the doctor. wait here while i go get him." she left down a corridor. i looked around what seemed like a foyer. this place is huge.

"Who are you?" I jumped. I turned around to see a boy by the same age as me with a hoodie, skinny jeans, and a scar over his right eye along with his bright purple eyes.

"Names espio, who are you?" Before I answered, Miranda came back with a masked figure whose probably the doctor.

"Espio, this Jay, he'll be you partner when you go on your assassinations and missions." He sighed. "Don't you dare sigh! He's got potential, so what if he's got mental problems but I see that he might be the key to the prophecy." she turned to the masked figure. "doctor, what can you do?" The doctor with the bird mask looked at me.