Chapt 4 (aqua)

Now it's the clarification time for the bad guys on what there playing so first part of the chapter is Miranda and her speal bout her plan to her follow villain buddies and the second half is how Aquas first day is like.
Picture of Miranda
Song- the reckoning by blood on the dance floor
__________
Miranda's pov

"Bonnie, being doctor, assassin, my hit squad, and xaldin in here please." I heard her response of yes mistress. my plan is full proof for world domination but i need reassurance from everyone else that they back me up. Within 15 minutes everyone came here following Bonnie.

"They're here mistress." I nodded and looked at them all.

"I've gathered you all here, soo we can go over our plan with the prophecy, if any of you screw up this plan, I'll torture you nice and slowly til you beg for death." they all nodded. very good puppets now I can please lord garuk in is awakening and to proceed as planned. "Ok, my plan is to evoke a summoning of the soul of the world, progenitus!" Most of everyone in the room stayed silent, so I continued on with my plan. "the 15 gods have turned there back against humanity and have locked up godrealm due to unknown circumstances, soo unlocking the prison of which holds it..."

"Alert, alert, intruder alert..." everyone got up, ready for battle.

"Hit squad go to the armory, doctor to the lab, assassin to the hangar, Bonnie..." I was gonna continue but I heard someone behind us all. I turned around to see a teenager, around 17, wearing armor, with piercing red eyes, face paint in the design of a skull, and holding a futuristic looking scythe. the squad was gonna attack but I stopped them.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked him. he gave us a smile.

"Hello mistress Miranda, doctor, assassin, Bonnie, squad...my name is skull kid, im the one who wounded a god and locked up godrealm, but you may call me master of death, because I can't die..." my smile widened.

"Well master of death... please continue..." I told him and we went on with discussing the plan.

__________
Aquas pov
Song-teenagers by my chemical romance

"Hey silver are you ok?" I asked him. silver has been in a daze since his talked with his ex, Jay. according to amy, silver went through a lot while he was with him. he doesn't seem to bad from looking at him but then again I've always had a bad judge of character. Silver snapped out of his trance and looked at me reassuringly.

"Im fine, just a little shocked that's all." I nodded, I was riding in the front seat of his car with amy looking at her phone. We just finished school and it was good for my first day except for the part where they teased me about my blue hair. I was born with it, it was not dyed. I have blue hair on my stomach and a little below that along with my blue hair. I self consciously turled my hair in my hand. im soo self conscious about myself. we pulled in to his driveway. "We're here." he said. we all got out of the car and went into his house.

His house was a 2 story, with a kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms with a bathroom in each, and a office. all the lights were off and it didn't seem like anyone was home.

"Hello anyone home?" Silver asked. no answer. we followed him to the living room.

"SURPRISE!" We all jumped. amy squealed at the guys.

"Omg it's andy biersack!" woah it is andy biersack and Jeffree star? I need some clarification here.

"Uhh... silver?" I tugged his sleeve to get his attention. he turned around and looked at me. "why is andy biersack and Jeffree star in your living room?"

"Oh I forgot to mention to you bout that, Jeffree star is my step brother, and andy is my brothers bestfriend, but I think they're a thing because they hang out a lot." I made an o shape with my mouth after he finished. "come on, I'll introduce you. mom!" His mom came to where we're at.

"Yes dear." she noticed me. "oh hello, im jewel, you look very cute and you dress very nice, im the ceo of a well known fashion company, here's my card." she walked back into the kitchen. before I said a word.

"Oh my mom was like that with amy. so don't worry. come on let's go meet my brother and his possible boy toy." we went to the coach were his bro was sitting at next to andy talking about what happened on there tour.

"Yo bro this is Aqua." Jeffree looked at me.

"Hello there im biggest fan of both of you." Jeffree smiled and andy was trying to pry amy off him, looked up and smiled at me.

"The pleasure is all mine." he said kissing my hand. I blushed like crazy.

"Silver can you get your friend off me please." Silver grabbed amy off him. both andy and Jeffrees phones went off. after about like 10 minutes they had to go for some sort of emergency. I looked at the time. 8:30.

"Hey do you wanna stay the night? my mom said ok for you staying the night." I told him yes and gave my uncles a call to get the ok from them. after they said yes, amy left to her house before it got to dark.

"Come on, let's head to my room." I nodded and followed him upstairs. he stripped down to his boxers and and put on shorts and I followed suit. I realized that he was staring at me.

"Uhh...can you.. uh please..." I said stuttering. he realized what I was saying and he turned around.

"Thanks for letting me stay over." I told him while I was stripping down to my boxers.

"Your welcome, are you finished?"

"Yeah I am, but please don't stare." he turned back around and yet he's staring at my skinny, pale body along with a patch of blue hair on my stomach. I started to blush.

"Damnit silver I told you not to stare, im pretty self conscious as it is." I ran into his closet.

"Im sorry Aqua, please come out." I looked in his closet, which was pretty nice along with most of the clothes in it. I grabbed the to big for me catzilla shirt and open the door. Silver noticed I got out and gave me a surprise hug.
"Sorry bout the staring, it's a habit. we should go to bed, we've got school tomorrow." I nodded and we both cuddled up next to each other.

"Goodnight."

"Night." im really loving it here now and with that I fell asleep in silvers chest.

A/N: Aww soo cute, a match made in heaven. well another chapter revised and I'll be revising the next one tomorrow. I hope you enjoy. the next 2 chapters is gonna be Jeffree and andy dealing with there emergency which I won't spoil.
-emokitty