T H I R T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

"I'm just tired." I mumble, tearing away from his gaze. I look down at his hand in mine, and a small smile creeps on my lips. I gently graze my thumb along his knuckles, and he sighs.

"Jin?" I call him.

"Yeah?"

I look up at him, and lock eyes with his. I scan his face, and drop my eyes to his lips, before opening my mouth.

"Can... Can we take it slow tonight?" I mutter under my breath, feeling shy.

He chuckles quietly and plants a peck on the corner on my mouth, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Of course we can." He whispers, a comforting, sweet smile on his face.

He moves to sit beside me on the bed, resting his back against the headboard.

"Come here." He whispers, pulling me to straddle his lap. I place my knees either side of him, and rest my hands on his shoulders. He looks up at me, grabbing my waist. 

He wraps his hand around the back of my neck and pulls me closer, attaching his lips to mine. He kisses me gently, his lips slowly moving against mine passionately and sensually.

I can feel him hardening under me already, pressing into me. I smirk against his lips and push down harder, increasing the pressure and speed. He grunts and his grip on my waist tightens.

I trap his bottom lip between my teeth, and pull it back teasingly, running my hands up his neck and into his hair. He hums and begins to move his hips against mine, pushing his tongue against my own.

He pulls back and opens his eyes, looking up at me. His eyes are hooded with lust, dark and hungry as he stares at me. He runs his thumb along my bottom lip, and pulls my chin, opening my mouth.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, slowly leaning up and gently pressing his lips back against mine, loosening his grip on my waist. 

He runs his hands up and down my sides, and lands them on my ass, pulling my dress up to my waist. He grips my ass and pulls me up closer to him, pressing my chest against his.

His breath exits in my mouth, and he tilts his head to one side, deepening the kiss further. There's something behind his kiss. It feels warm and emotional, and I melt in his touch. 

He slides down the bed and slowly flips me over onto my back, hovering above me. He feathers kisses along my jaw and neck, inching further down to my collarbone. I breathe into the air, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, running my hands through his hair.

His large, warm hands glide up my thighs and hips, sliding them under my dress to run them up my stomach. He kisses down my chest, and pulls my dress up. I lift my body and raise my arms, allowing him to take it off me with ease. 

He throws it behind him, and continues planting wet, open mouthed kisses down my chest and stomach, stopping at my navel. 

He's taking his time, kissing every inch of my body, his plump, pillowy lips pressing against my skin. He hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties, and lifts them slightly, kissing the top of my pelvis. 

I wriggle and breathe in deeply through my nose, gripping onto his hair tighter. He slowly pulls my underwear down, and he looks up, his eyes locking with mine as he does so. The familar pull in my stomach returns as his strong gaze burns into me, and I bite my lip, gulping.

He drops his eyes slowly, and pulls my panties off my ankles, tossing them to one side. He feathers his fingers up the inside of my thigh, and gently pushes them apart, planting a soft, delicate kiss on each side of my lips.