Dirty Games Of Her

Hey guys, I update so late. I started school with myself not feeling well. I'm trying myself to stay well and be able to update.

I can't really update since I'm going to study a lot and my dad will keep my phone with him so that I wouldn't be distracted by it and BTS. He knows.

Happy reading

-Jeliane

It has been a week since Eunwoo stayed with him. You really needed Jimin's help in taking care of Eunwoo. It's not necessary that you need him, it could be anyone but he's the closest to Eunwoo.

You felt the burdens lifted a little bit ever since Eunwoo was with him. You felt happy but at the same time, sad. You longed for your baby.

No one in the house made you happy. You don't have a motivation to go back to the house. Most of the time you stayed in your company, SCS company, the company that you built yourself.

Your mom was worried since you always stayed there. You were not hanging out somewhere, just there, inside your office, your safe zone.

Shrugging the awful thought, you stood up and went to open the door, just few meters beside your table. You flopped yourself on your comfy bed, trying hard to relax for a while but then you remembered that you have to solve your company's problems.

Groaning, you kicked the air out of frustration before walking back to the room.

You took the file from the other room, your office room and went back to your bedroom. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"What?!" you accidentally shouted. You groaned before letting out a deep sigh.

You heard a voice saying, "m-miss Liounelle, I have some files for you. I'm just going to leave it here." the employee was nervous that she was struggling to put the file.

With that, you heard footsteps fading as that person went away.

You opened the door again and took the files. You swing the chair and used the remaining hours by reading and solving problems.

Then, you heard a knock. "What now?!"

I just need one peaceful night!" you screamed from the top of your lungs. It was a good thing that the employee went away or else he would've been burnt from your raging fire.

And just when you thought of going back to your bedroom, your phone rang. You gritted your teeth and wiped the sweats on your forehead. Having to control your fire, you harshly accepted the call.

You were about to shout when you heard a little voice. "Mommy, I miss you" Eunwoo grumbled on the other line, making you softened.

"I miss you too. How's your day, darling?" you asked while sipping the hot chocolate. You felt warm and there was no sign of anger, unlike a while ago.

"It was fine. Appa took me out to the zoo and we went shopping right after we ate our lunch. It's sad that you weren't there. It would've been so much fun if you were there." his voice was getting softer as he spoke. You noticed that his English got better.

"maybe next time, darling." you said, trying to ease your pained heart. Just thinking about the mountain of paperwork you've got to start stirs your stress and your mental capability.

"What are you doing, mommy?" he asked, lifting his voice up. He grumbled like he was talking to someone else who was probably sleeping.

"I'm preparing myself to sleep. And speaking about sleep, why aren't you hitting the hay?"