Thursday

It was Thursday morning when Edward cancelled the last meeting and moved it on Friday afternoon. He was sick worried about his Boss and her Behavior. Just a while ago, she was smiley and now she was crying.

Last night, she was completely drunk and now, she's more than drunk, like she's mentally disabled.

Edward promised to himself that he would not let her drink alone and even if he's with her, he still won't let her drink a lot of alcoholic beverages. Want to know why?

This is what happened last Wednesday night.

Flashback

After they arrived, Edward was struggling to keep his balance. He shut the car door and locked it with his keys but she was clutching on his legs. With their look, it was as if they were just friends and she's homeless.

He carried her on his back and was still struggling to get inside the hotel. She really wasn't helping him.

She freaking weight a ton

She was wiggling and singing some alien songs which she only could understand.

Aqgksonqjsnsjchuownr nanji~~ iyobutakjiwa~

"please stop singing, you embarrassed me", he said while grunting. A lot of people were looking at the two of them. Some even laughed at her and pitied him.

She giggled at him and choked him and laughed hysterically that she almost sound like in some horror movies.

"oh well, miss me?", now, she sounded like Maleficent. She started to laugh and then cry and then got back up again, until he decided. He decided to leave her alone in her room.

He alone couldn't stand her, he needed someone else to help him out and fix Y/N.

" hyung? "

"yes? Why did you call at this time?"

"I need your help."

"uhh? What are you doing? Did you make something bad?"

"it's about your cousin, Y/N-"

"oh God, what did she do?"

"don't cut me. Please help me. She's overdosed with bad liquors, I think."

" I'm coming over, text me the address and I might bring some companions."

"No problem, thanks hyung"

"No worries, it's my troublemaker. I understand"

Sighing for the hundredth time, Edward rolled Y/N on the floor, he can't carry her anymore.

People at the hotel looked at them again, weirdly. Who wouldn't?

After pushing her and trying to close her babbling mouth, Edward dropped himself on the floor, just in time Y/N's cousin came.

He saw him having a hard time to breathe, so he didn't budge him. He carried Y/N and patted Edward's back.
He mumbled a 'thanks' to him.

Present

Her cousin was making a coffee when he heard a loud thud coming from her room. He put the coffee down on the kitchen table and ran to her. There he saw his precious cousin, fell on the ground.

This is a sight that everyone must see

He took out his phone from his pockets and took some pictures of her. Then, he left without working her up.