The private party

March 2, 2015

Because of nervousness, you woke up very early. 2 o'clock in the morning. Since you can't go back to sleep or should I say you didn't even get to sleep, you hurriedly take a bath.

You changed yourself and prepared the things needed.

(pictures on the media)

As you're done, BTS are also done with Jungkook, together with little Treasure. With the help of the members they were able to wake Eunwoo up. He's a heavy sleeper. They were waiting in the living room. As you step in the living cause your room is beside it. They were in awe. Even the maknae, the demon.

Jimin: Y/N you look......... stunning!! Are you the one who celebrates the birthday or not?! Cause I think you're just perfect!!!

he teased you as much as he can but no one knows that he mean every word he says.

V: stop it Jiminie! Y/N owns me a lot. I'm the one helping her to this kind of stuff!! Y/N keep it up!! No wonder you're so beautiful everyday!

They joked but honestly they mean what they have said. Eunwoo was so happy that they complimented you.

Jungkook wonders a lot. You are so beautiful and stunning. But he maintain the arrogant one. Every member compliment you except for the greedy one. Not Yoongi but Kookie.

Jungkook: Stop it hyung!!! She's just using you!! Why did I even agree to this?!

"*ask yourself*" Hoseok mumbled.

Namjoon: Jungkook. I know you are overprotective now but, I promise you Y/N is innocent. If you don't want to come then don't!

he said it harshly at the end. "You're just wasting my patience Kookie". He mumbled soft enough that no one could hear except you.

Everyone sensed the upcoming war this time and no one liked it. No matter what they do, it won't change his mind. You don't know why he is so rude. You thought he's good, playful and respectful as to what he shows to his fans and the public but guess not.

Jin: Jungkook please...... just this time. Be yourself again Jungkook.

Jungkook: I'm with my self!! I'm trying to help all of you!!

You clapped your hands to get some attention to listen I mean. "OK guys Lets go now. It's 3 a.m. I'm still preparing stuff and you'll just wait.
Go to my car. The blue one. Not the red one. Since we can't be together with one car. Me, Eunwoo, Jimin, V and JHope will be in the blue one and the rest in the red one. Lets separate our ways, "you gritted your teeth.

Jin: Who's driving?! I mean in the blue one?!?

Y/N: Silly Jin, I'm driving.

The red one is behind the blue one because you're leading the way.

Jimin: Y/N are you sure you meant by "I'm driving faster"?

Suddenly it became fast. Eunwoo was smiling at their reactions.

"Appa, do you think mommy is kidding?

Everyone giggled but you suddenly stopped, what do you mean by Appa?
You just shrugged and continue driving.

In the red one

Jin: Y/N is driving faster. Wooahh! She's very good. Nice!! She has one of my ideal type for a girl.

Namjoon: OHH heck yeah!!

Yoongi: I'm not going to lie but it's true. Daebak!

They sounded like judges amazed by your performance.