Unexpected Guests Pt. 1

Loving My Best Friend (KAM) Book 1 is almost done with less than 10 chapters left. I am so sad to tell the readers that their story is almost done.

My teachers were sending lots of activities so I had to stop writing for few days. LMBFKAM was supposed to end at this day and I would've finished rewriting the other 2 chapters for this book as an update.

Happy Reading everyone!! 💜
May this book calms and relaxes your mind from all the school activities or works. I may or may not update for a while again.
______________________________________
March 21st, 2016

Two days after meeting them, you let yourself go busy bee. It was your debut anniversary. Though it was not important, everyone was still dedicated to making the event a very successful one.

Everyone was busy preparing. They had been invited for your debut anniversary which was too odd for you , because of the history you both shared. You didn't even know how they were invited in the first place? Who could've invited them over?

They had talked comfortable with your mom and surprisingly, she was the one who invited them. She gave this invitation card.

(this is a wedding invitation though but anyways, that's the kind of card they gave)

You gulped the wine in the bottle and asked for more after seeing them.

Rewind

Jungkook's POV

We all were getting ready for today's event. At first, I didn't believe what Auntie has said to us. Yes, we are now calling her auntie. I don't know why-I'm perplexed at first but she made us understand her. Anyways, she gave us the invitation card and if we won't attend, she'll hold a grudge on us and that made my spine shiver in fear. I mean, she got a strict and scary face. It was horrible...though her aura screamed richness. She was just like Y/N.

All were delighted to be able to attend the event even after from those bad times that shouldn't be brought up now. Everyone was gathered in our house. Yes, busy night ahead. We were nervous. We didn't know what to do. I mean, after that. What are we supposed to do? What are we supposed to say to her? I'm looking forward on how will this event comes out. I'm sure reporters would make up funny stories about her event. It's just that I don't want our members and their history to ruin her anniversary.

"Move!" Taehyung hyung shouted at me and pushed me to the side. He was running towards Yunshi who just arrived. Ah, they look so good together.

We were all wearing a suit. Alice noona was tying Namjoon's tie. I mean, he couldn't do the most simplest knot. I don't know what's wrong with Namjoon hyung sometimes. All he's been saying is that he has an IQ of 148-yes he has proved that he has that high IQ but I couldn't help but doubt it this time.

Yunshi was helping Taehyung with his suit since he himself is lost. Namjoon hyung has Alice and Taehyung hyung has Yunshi. Jimin hyung has Noona, in the future. The rest, who's single for now, helped themselves. I looked at myself by the mirror and sighed. I don't need a girlfriend. Fans would be enraged.