Blind Date

Hi guys another part of the story! Hope you all like it.

------_------------_------------

Everything went well. Well that's what you've guessed. The party ended three days ago. The time was spent wisely, nothing was wasted. Well, everyone was actually wasted that day. Taehyung was getting comfortable with Yun Shi and you could see sparks flying everywhere. There was something between them.

It's been a month you've been working and staying with them. Eunwoo is attached to them, he always go with them to their photosoots, making of their music videos and he even sleep at different rooms. They did a lot of things, taking pictures, videos, draw funny things and scribble.

The maknae line's room is full of papers attached to the wall. Same with the hyung line. They even bought photo album for the Polaroid pictures. It was a happy memory for everyone.

Unfortunately, you have 1 month left before you left them. Your family vacation is now over and everyone is back. You are just afraid of your uncle. What will be his reaction if he new that you have a disease because of the boys? How will he react when he finds out that one of the members was interested in you?

Flashback

A week ago. You and Jimin were in the kitchen making dinner since he suggested that he'll help you. Eunwoo was sleeping while the rest were in the company practicing.

Jimin: Y/N I have something to tell you. It's been weeks since I know you. Since our lucky encounter, the coffee thingy, I- have- fallen-... In love with you. I.. Wanted to know you more as my partner. Will you accept my confession?

Y/N: Jimin-ah I--

Jimin: Y/N it's okay if you still didn't develop your feelings but I can wait.

Y/N: Jimin-ah I also have the same feelings. The feeling towards you is unexpected. I was shocked because I talked to you and yes, I accept your confession.

"So will you be my beloved girlfriend?" he asked with anticipation. It made your heart break.

Y/N: well, I'm not looking forward in having relationships with idols and knowing that I'm your manager, I can't be your girlfriend. It's not that I can't, I couldn't.

" I understand. I hope you'll just consider my confession."

Y/N: Okay.

Flashback end

Eunwoo's nightmares decrease a bit and you were relieved about it. He and Jimin grow closer as if like a father and a son which melted your heart. You were falling for him day by day,

Whenever he had extra time, he would always play with Eunwoo. He is in charge of putting him to sleep. You are thankful that you got an admirer like him, who supports you, thankful for you, who's understanding, caring, loving, respectful and humble. A boyfriend material.

"hey, do you have any plans for today?" Alice spoke through the phone.

"no, why?" you followed up while munching the strawberry dipped in the chocolate syrup.

"nothing, I'm available for today. I'm bored to be honest," you could sense her smiling cheekily.

"well then, won't you try making a new recipe for the café?"

"How about we make new recipe together? Sounds good?"

"I'm sorry, but I have stay in the house but I promise, I will make it up to you, gotta go, bye"

I felt bad for lying to her. I was finishing something up and I had to stay put here.

×

You and Yun Shi blind folded Alice and brought her to the place. The same with Namjoon. With the help of Jimin and Taehyung. You imagined them talking awkwardly to each other, sharing awkward smiles and stuffs. It made you blush.

"Guys tell me where exactly are we? Am I having a blind date? I told you I belong to Namjoon Oppa! Y/N just wait till I---- Oh goodness, why is it so cold?!"

Basically you brought them to a perfect place. This was the reason why you had "to stay put".

"Taehyung. Tell me where are we? Why did you put blindfold--- don't tell me it is a blind date? Guys, I'm too old for this sh*-"

" Hey! No swearing or else, Jin hyung will scold you" both of them said, already scolding the older one.

After making sure that everything is fine, Jimin took off Namjoon's blindfold and you also took her's. Both of them were left quiet and confused. They were utterly confused and awkward to each other. It was the same reaction that you imagined.

Alice: I ..... Guess .. They set... Us on a...... Blind .. Date.... I wasn't planning This thing I am so sorry.

She was stuttering and fiddling with her fingers. She was just so cute.

Namjoon was stunned by her beauty. His ideal type is in front of him awkwardly standing.

"Uuhhh lets just enjoy it. I mean...it would be a shame if we waste their hardwork,"

After a while, someone from behind taehyung and Yunshi's back was murmuring and they clearly heard what the person said and think of a solution to get rid of that problem.

However, some people stared at them because he looks familiar but the girl is not. They just continue talking and eating.

Suddenly, Jimin held your hand, palpitation your heart, sending fires beneath your skin but it felt so wrong.

Namjoon and Alice have been closer to each other in less than an hour. Silly, they keep laughing and sharing secrets that even their friends doesn't know.

But guess what, they're already exposed to the public. Never knew that the place they booked is leaked to the public. People started to stare at the three couple. Already making theories and stuffs.

Hurriedly, you tapped Jimin and you both run. Yun Shi and Taehyung noticed it and they both made a run. However, the other couple didn't budge. They don't know what's going on but you have to save them from further idiocy. You called Alice and you hurriedly told her that they have to get out of there.

People took pictures and some videos. Luckily, there no so much lights. They can't see them. Good idea, Jimin put a dark foundation and he put a beanie. Taehyung as well. They were prepared. They knew that this happening is possible to happen. So, they have a plan.