Anonymous' Post

Yo guys, check Our Beautiful Moments. I wouldn't say that it's a great story for now...but it will be.

Also, thank you for the 100 votes lovelies!!! I really appreciate it. Thank you so so much. I've achieved this great dream of mine. Thank you

______________________________________
Y/N's POV

I had spoken to the chairman of the board and the president and they told me, they didn't let that news affect my business since it doesn't have any connections, only my personal life and not my business life though some board members complained about it and some even wanted to kick me out but I guess I was blessed by God. I still have my companies.

I can't afford to loose my companies as I know that I am responsible for the loss of thousands of families when I fail to meet the expectations of the board members and my family, at the top. I know it clearly that I am kind of feeding thousands of people everyday through my programs, donations, and paying good salary to my employees as a fair employer.

Anyway, I chatted with Yoongi yesterday, it lasted a little longer than I thought. We chatted for the rest of the day. I felt my fingers numb from encoding the messages. I thought he would just reply a little, limited words but no, he was just as talkative like a Maya. Surprisingly, they weren't mad at me. I was sick worried if they will come and haunt me down.

Just like what happened a while ago.

Flashback

I tried my best to ignore all the people who gave me stares. Me and Eunwoo were walking inside Thandie Café, the shop where I met him and talked with him for the first time.

Almost everyone recognized me, giving me the head to heel eye stare. Thank goodness Alice ran up to me and hugged me. Eunwoo was patiently waiting for her to hug him, unaware of the dang stares I was receiving. I would literally go crazy when they hurt my baby.

"I didn't forget you of course, my little sunshine" she said as she grabbed Eunwoo from me and started taking him to the counter, next to Margarette, the owner of this coffee shop.

We chatted for a while and took photos and Alice posted it on her Twitter account. I could say, I really miss this place and I was planning to come over to Yunshi's house.

I left Eunwoo with them because I was going back to my house in Busan, to prepare things for Yunshi and her family.

The drive was a bit short, since there was no sign of traffic and no casualties. After I have arrived, I immediately went to the kitchen and started cooking and baking foods.

______

Namjoon's POV

I was busy reading the letter she hid from my bedroom. I kept on brushing the tears from my eyes with paper tissues. For the first time, I couldn't comprehend her letter as my strong emotions are disturbing my mind. How cruel is she? The thought about her and Jimin's relationship went inside my mind when Yoongi's phone buzzed.

He left his phone

I looked at the notification as it popped up and there was Y/N's name on it, 'sissy Y/N'. OMG, don't tell me?

Is this the Y/N we're talking about? Jimin's first love?

Wait-do they talk everyday? How come she doesn't talk to me or the others? That's cruel. I'm so hurt.

I averted my eyes from Yoongi's phone and rest for a while before my own phone buzzed. It was a message from my girlfriend-no, she's not my girlfriend yet because I'm still courting her. It's Alice. Baaabyy Alice.