Kiss of autumn.

“You look absolutely delectable” Magnus spoke with a smirk as I walked through the door of the apartment. I had just come back from a hunt with some Ravenor demons so my outfit consisted of black hunting clothes with my usual jumper pulled over it all. My body was coated in a layer of sweat and my hair was messed beyond belief. I was a hot mess, and Magnus certainly thought so.

I returned his smirk and gazed over his body, he was in his boxers and socks. “I could say the same for you, but the socks let you down.” I chuckled and with that he snapped his fingers ridding the socks from his feet. 

“Better?” He purred and moved closer, his hands hovering over my chest without actually touching me. The warmth of his breath upon my ear made my whole body shiver. Unable to speak, I nodded a silent reply and stood still. “Good.” He murmured and pressed his lips lightly against my neck making me suck in a breath. He only kissed for a second or two but the golden cat eyes of his lured me ever closer.

I took his hand into mine and attempted a sexy smile, like the ones he does without knowing but it didn’t work I just burst out laughing and so did he. His laughter was contagious and therefore I didn’t stop until he did. “The only way that would have worked was if…” Magnus paused. Then with a glint of devil in his eye snapped his fingers and left me in my boxers too.

“Magnus!” I screeched, gaping at him as he eyed me like a wild jungle cat stalking its prey. He moved gracefully backwards, never breaking my eye contact then pressed a button on the stereo and waited until music started playing. His movements stopped in shock as Britney Spears “Hit me baby one more time” started playing instead of the song he intended.

As before I doubled over in laughter and moved to his side. My hands slipped around his slender waist and I kissed his chest. “Very funny.”

“Don’t.” He replied with a small smile then gave me O.54637 seconds to prepare for his lips against mine. The same tingling sensation began and it was magic. The kiss was slow and soft and he tasted like November, like hot chocolate on stormy evenings and crisp autumn air.

The warmth spread through my body like a virus and my brain had surely set alight. After that I was addicted. These kisses were my salvation and my torment.  I lived for them and I would die with the memory of them on my lips.  But it was also the spontaneity of these kisses that made me love them unconditionally. I’ve heard a saying, that “life is a surprise”. Call me a sceptic, but I generally scoff at lines that scream something unknown is something beautiful but this was exactly what it meant. Exactly. 

-----
Sorry it's small but I haven't written one shots in far far far too long!♥
please vote/comment if you liked it and if you have any ideas for the next one leave them below(:

-ilyall♥
robyn