Chapter 30: Choosing a present for Izuku

Start from the beginning

"He might go to jail for murder." Todoroki said.

"Ahaha, as usual your imaginations really is something."

"Is that so?"

"Then how about this? Try to imagine a girl that's prettier than Izumi and is trying to flirt with Kusuke."

Once again, Todoroki let his imagination run. If Izuku were to saw a beautiful woman flirting with Katsuki, he might have thoughts like 'I guess Kacchan prefer girls after all' or 'there's no way that I can win against such a pretty woman'. After that, Izuku'll start to avoid Katsuki and misunderstanding will be born. There will be miscommunication and their relationship will suffer.

Izuku and Katsuki has finally became a couple so there's no way that Todoroki will let someone get between them. If Todoroki need to give money to the woman in order to get her away from them, he'll gladly do it since it's for the sake of his classmate's happiness.

"I'll erase that woman from existence." Todoroki answered with a serious look.

"This boy sure says some frightening thing sometimes." Hawks thought, sweat dropping at how Todoroki can say such words like it was no big deal.

"Alright, let's put the idea for the new character aside for now. What do you plan to draw for the next chapter?"

Todoroki eyed the calendar hanging on the wall for a short moment. The date July 15th was circled with a red pen as a reminder of what will be happening on that day. Todoroki didn't get to witness Katsuki's birthday party with his own eyes (because of his shitty dad) so he's not going to miss the chance of attending Izuku's birthday party this time.

"The next chapter will be about celebrating Izumi's birthday."

"Oh, that's great! You can show the difference on how Kusuke and Izumi celebrate birthday together before and after dating."

"Yeah, this time I'm getting out of the house for sure."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

That's right... no matter what, for the sake for his manga and readers, Todoroki is willing to do anything. If he need to jump out of the window, tear down the door or break through the wall in order to escape from his house and make it to Izuku's birthday party, he shall do it without a second thought.

But first, he'll need to find a present for Izuku.

After Hawks left to meet another shoujo mangaka, Todoroki immediately left the house as well.

Walking down the same street where Todoroki and Izuku went around to look for a present for Katsuki, he found himself wondering what kind of present he should get. He can get something to congratulate Izuku for becoming Katsuki's boyfriend. But what should he buy-

Todoroki stopped in his track when he spotted the same shop where he helped Izuku to choose the charm bracelet for Katsuki. To think that Katsuki is going to buy a present from the same shop as Izuku... coincidence really can be a strange thing.

Now that he ran into Katsuki, the situation has change. Todoroki can buy a present for Izuku later because right now he need to see how Katsuki pick the present. If possible, he'd like to hide at one corner and watch from the shadow but Todoroki won't be able to see what kind of present Katsuki's going to buy for his boyfriend.

And so, Todoroki enter the shop and stand right behind Katsuki.

-o-o-o-

Katsuki is now facing a small problem.