Chapter 28.5: And we watch the ship goes sailing

While Izuku and Katsuki is lost in their own world kissing each other, hiding in the nearby bushes... was a small group of one mangaka and four assistants.

Todoroki was starting at the scene ahead intensely as he draw his characters on a sketchbook, not a tiny single detail is to be left out. Yaoyorozu is snapping photo after photo of this priceless moment with her phone. Ashido is covering her mouth to stop herself from squealing in excitement and fangirling. Kirishima is crying because he's so glad and proud that Katsuki and Izuku finally become a couple. And Kaminari is grinning while doing his signature thumbs up gesture.

Finally... after years of watching them, they finally confess to each other.

To be honest, Todoroki didn't expect them to kiss but this works out fine. In fact, it's even better. And when they kiss for a second time, he could tell that Ashido is about to give in and start screaming like a fangirl. Todoroki heard a small gasp from Yaoyorozu and the speed of her photo snapping shoot up like a rocket. He wouldn't be surprise to see 200+ photos at the end of the day.

The ship is finally going 'bon voyage' after such a long slow-burn. Now the fans can finally stop sending Todoroki mails and asking him when his characters will confess to each other. Todoroki can totally imagine the reaction his fans is going to make. The fandom will be going wild and the Kusuke x Izumi shippers will be screaming happily. It's definitely worth the wait for them to see their favorite pairing to be cannon.

While Todoroki is glad that the main pairing is now cannon, what should he draw for the future to keep the readers entertain? Hmm... maybe it's time that he introduce two more new characters as the future couple. But what kind of character should he create?

Stopping his hand, Todoroki gives a quick glance at his classmates.

"What are you doing, Kaminari?" Kirishima asked softly when he saw his friend taking out his phone and took a video of Katsuki and Izuku kissing.

"I'm taking a video so that I can edit it later." Kaminari whispered.

"Why?"

"So that I can congratulate Bakugou with it the next day."

"That's the same as telling Bakugou that we're spying on him..." Todoroki thought. He should probably stop Kaminari from doing anything stupid but he got a feeling that this Pik*chu won't listen to him. Kaminari has gotten used to getting beaten up by Katsuki so much that getting his ass kick is no longer a big deal to him. Which is a terrible thing to get used to...

Come to think of it, his class is full of weird (but interesting) people. Aside from Katsuki and Izuku who is now a couple, none of the other students in his class are in a relationship. Maybe he can go to the other classes to look for ideas for his new characters.

But who could be interesting enough for him to use?

-o-o-o-

(The next day in the morning...)

Katsuki's hands is shaking from both anger and embarrassment.

That stupid Kaminari has send a video to him and holy fuck! It was a video of him and Izuku kissing in the park! On top of that, he even put a wedding music in the background! Seriously what the fuck is this shit, Pik*chu?!

Katsuki and Izuku is now dating! Not getting married! Although it would be great if they can get married in the future but this is still way too fucking early!

Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

Kaminari saw him kissing Izuku! And without a doubt, Kirishima should be with him as well! Katsuki hate to think about it but he got a feeling that Todoroki is also around the area, drawing him kissing his nerd! How could he not notice that he was being watched? Didn't anyone taught these idiots not to spy on other people's romantic moment?! Give him some privacy damn it!!

Either way, every single one of them is so fucking dead!

-o-o-o-

A/N: Nothing much in this chapter other than what Todoroki and the others is doing behind the scene and how Kaminari send himself to an early grave... which isn't anything new.