Chapter 12: This isn't good for my heart!

Izuku was proud to say that he's the type that's serious about his work once he enter his 'working' mode. Once he gets really into his job, he'll be concentrating on the manga and nothing else. But his concentration is easily broken when Todoroki's phone starts to receive a bunch of messages from his father. Izuku was shocked when he saw the expression Todoroki has on his face. To be honest, he never thought the day where he saw his classmate making the 'I'm looking at a piece of trash' face would come.

What on kind of messages has Todoroki's father been sending him to make him have that kind of look?

[Bastard Dad: Shouto, are you at home right now?]

Delete.

[Bastard Dad: I need to talk to ask you about something.]

Delete.

[Bastard Dad: Please reply as soon as you seen my mess]

Delete.

[Bastard Dad: Message.]

Delete.

Izuku sweat dropped at how Todoroki's phone has been receiving messages at every three seconds and how fast Todoroki deleted those messages as soon as he received it. Is he having some kind of a war or battle against his father?

"T-Todoroki-kun... your phone..." Izuku muttered in an unease tone.

"Ah, sorry about that. He has been rather persist lately." Todoroki said. At that moment, he received another message. Getting fed up by the endless messages, Todoroki finally put his phone on silent mode and put it aside, returning back to his work like nothing weird has happened just now.

"But it seems to be rather urgent."

"No, he just wanted to talk about my manga again."

"Eh? Your manga?"

"He wanted to know when my manga will end."

"Why?!" Izuku exclaimed.

Stopping his hand, Todoroki let out a sigh and look up from his manga. "Because my father is a shounen manga's editor. Since I have the skill to draw manga, he wanted me to become to shounen manga artist."

Izuku stares at Todoroki in awe. Both he and his sister is mangaka and his father is a manga editor? That was really amazing in many way. The Todoroki household is basically full of talented people that's working on manga-related job.

"Then why did you choose to draw shoujo manga instead?" Izuku asked.

"Because I want to spite him." Todoroki replied.

"Just for that reason?!"

Todoroki's answer was so honest and straight to the point that Izuku was left speechless and utterly dumfounded. He was shocked to know that the main reason why Todoroki started a shoujo manga is to spite his father. Just how much does he dislike his father?!

-o-o-o-

Meanwhile, at Katsuki's house...

Each time Katsuki is stuck and is unable to make the correct choice, Kaminari will be there to guide him through the game while giving him advice like some kind of a fucking pro who is a fucking god in playing dating sim games. Seriously, how is this dunce face so good at these games? Is he trying to pick up the tricks to get a girl to fall for him by using these games? If that's the case, this stupid Pik*chu must be really desperate to find a girlfriend.

Katsuki can bet that Kaminari must be the type of guy who is always alone for both Valentine's Day and Christmas.

As someone who has no clue on how to win over the heart of his crush, Katsuki has been learning a lot of stuff thanks to Kaminari and this game. He learned how to pick the best dating spot, tips on choosing the best gift as a present and the true power of a kabedon.