Jinx!

Well I'm back! Hopefully. I want to apologize for how long it's been. I'm not making excuses but you guys can know what's been up.

I've been really depressed, I had knee surgery (it has made swimming harder but I won't let it get in the way), broke up with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years, started dating my best friend (who just so happens to be Japanese) (he was born in Japan and lived there for a while), was being sexually harassed by my now ex-friend, and have been trying to juggle school and swimming in that as well.

*ahem* sorry. I sort of feel better now xD I'll stop rambling so you can read. I put a lot of thought into this to try to make up for my absence.

Also, I have a new story up called "We Are" and is set in our world with mythical creatures, ect. And yaoi. Because why not?

Last thing I promise. You can request prompts on here or if you have another pairing you can comment on "Because We All Need Ships" and I'll do my best to deliver.

Enjoy!

~G~

*************************************

Justin sat quietly on the couch as the images on the screen flickered before his eyes. Giriko walked was in the kitchen, grabbing a beer. He walked back in and leaned over the back of the couch, kissing Justin's neck before setting his beer down on the table. Giriko's large hands massaged Justin's shoulders and Justin melted under his touch. Giriko chuckled.

"Feel good?" Justin leaned his head back to look up at his lover and nodded. Giriko laughed and kissed him, gently biting his lip as he did so. Justin smiled and kissed back. Giriko pulled back and walked around the couch to pick up his beer and collapsed in the couch, resting his head on Justin's lap.

"If you keep drinking that vile stuff I'm not going to kiss you." Justin teased as Giriko pulled the bottle to his lips. Giriko growled and swallowed.

"I'm sure I could convince you otherwise." Justin smirked.

"Oh really?" Giriko sat up and drained his bottle before tossing it on the ground and leaning into Justin, who turned his head to the side. Giriko huffed in frustration and Justin smirked.

"Cheeky bastard." Giriko mumbled as he grabbed Justin, but the later wiggled free and pushed Giriko to the other end of the couch. The chainsaw laughed and Justin pounced on him, pinning his arms to his sides. Giriko chuckled and kissed the priest's neck gently, causing Justin to melt slightly. Giriko flipped him and pinned him to the couch, kissing him passionately. Justin moaned and arched his back as Giriko's hand brushed his erection through his robes.

Justin reached up under Giriko's shirt just as they heard a knock on the door. Giriko growled in frustration and let the priest up. Justin smoothed out his robes, took a deep breath as he popped in his headphones and answered the door. Giriko glanced over the couch. It was that white bastard again.

"Oh... Hello Excalibur."

"BAKA!" Justin leaned back as the creature's cane swung toward his face. "You missed my story!" Giriko sighed. Ever sense Hero brought the Holy Sword to Death City, it had been bothering the death scythes. Giriko stood and walked over as Excalibur rambled in and slowly shut the door in the weapon's face.

"Baka." They both muttered.

"Jinx!" Justin shouted.

"That's absurd-"

"Nuh-uh! No talking unless I say your name." Griko growled but begrudgingly obliged. Justin smiled and walked by the older man, swinging his hips in rhythm of his steps. Giriko growled and pulled the priest into a rough kiss.

"Care to remind me where we were?" Justin chuckled. Giriko grinned and easily picked up the small boy and tossed him on the couch and then straddled him. Justin chuckled and ran his hands up Giriko's thighs, making his breath catch and he let out a soft moan.

"You have to stay quiet my dear chainsaw. That's the rules if the game."

"It's just talki-ngh." Justin kissed him roughly.

"Well I just changed the rules. Now hush." Justin shoved Giriko to the floor and lay on top of him, pulling off his shirt and his pants, boxers included, to reveal his aching erection.

"My my, you get up so easily my dear." Giriko glared at him and Justin chuckled as he puled his robe over his head, revealing his pale chest. He then leaned down and kissed Giriko's stomach before standing, making sure to give Giriko enough friction to make him whimper.

"What did I say about staying quiet?" Justin asked as he dropped his pants to the ground, leaving his boxers on as he collapsed onto Giriko's hips, making him yelp in pain. "Hush." Justin scolded as he wiggled his hips and Giriko bit his lip in an attempt nit to make any sound. Justin smirked and lowered himself, shifting so that his leg was between Giriko's legs and his mouth was in the chainsaw's neck, kissing and sucking it.

Giriko ground against Justin's leg, desperately trying to stay quiet and have as much self control as he could. He had to admit, though only to himself, that he rather enjoyed when Justin took the initiative. But then it wasn't just the priest's warm thigh, it was his hand, jerking on him, rubbing him... Giriko clenched his fists and whined, only to be met with a soft nip on his collarbone and he bit his lip again.

"You are very sensitive today my dear." Justin purred, rubbing his thumb in circles around Giriko's head. The priest's kisses made their way to the chainsaw's ear and he gently sucked in his earlobe, careful of the rings in his ear.

Justin was such a turn on... Giriko exhaled sharply. He was so innocent but he knew how to pleasure him do well-

"Should I stop teasing you?" Justin whispered hotly in his ear. Giriko shivered and nodded, sweat rolling down his neck, making chills run down his back. Justin's wet tongue dragged down his neck and chest Giriko grabbed onto the carpet. Justin slid his entire length deep into his throat until he gagged and Giriko moaned, thrusting up into him. Justin pulled back and smirked.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet." Giriko shot him a glare and Justin smiled, standing and grabbing the lube from their bedroom before returning and dropping his boxers to the ground. Giriko tried to sit up but the younger boy pushed him back down and began rubbing the lube on the older. Giriko's eyes were full of lust and it made Justin's skin crawl with desire.

"Remember," Justin whispered as his kissed Giriko's ear. "No sound." Giriko furrowed his brow but didn't get much farther before the priest shoved him inside of himself. Justin let out a small whine at the pain and Giriko clenched his jaw to stay quiet. He wouldn't let Justin win this battle of wills. Justin smirked at the chainsaw, struggling to stay quiet as Justin moved himself.

"Enjoying yourself?" Justin panted and Giriko glared at him, but Justin sped up and Giriko had to cover his mouth. Justin placed one hand in Giriko's chest and the other in his own erection and began moving his hand in time with his hips.