Oh Shit

Just a little something @laikabosshill requested so... This is dedicated to you. ;) thanks for the request.

Sorry about the long silence... I've been college searching and my phone's been messed up. But. I'm back.

Also written from Justin's POV.

Enjoy!

~G~

*************************************

It was so late. I had stayed at school much longer than I had intended. I had been grading and lost track of time. Giriko was probably pacing the floor with worry. He wasn't going to be happy when I got home... I glanced up at the moon and quickened my pace. What time was it anyway-? I felt the familiar bite of icy steel pressed against my neck and I froze, raising my hands.

"What is in the bag?" A gruff voice asked.

"My dissertation on religion and papers written by my students on the history of our Lord Death."

"Give it to me." I smirked and took my right arm, grabbing the strap and pulling it up. I love dealing with stupid people. I moved without hesitation, grabbing his hand and twisting it away from me. He yelped in surprise as i moved it behind him.

"Move and your arm's out of socket." I growled. But I failed to calculate how many of them there would be. Three more jumped out at me. With a swift pop I dislocated the first's shoulder then threw him at one who was running at me. A third made a dive for my legs and the other for my chest. I kicked the one who went for my legs and ducked under the fourth, but he landed a deep cut on my cheek. I growled in frustration as the third started to get up. I'm a death scythe! They should have been taken care of a while ago. But I wasn't going to kill them, and unfortunately I wasn't very... Skilled in that area...

***

(A/N ^ because I'm lazy and writing fight scenes sucks)

I glanced down at the four unconscious thugs, panting and gripping my bleeding side. One of them had managed to land a nice cut there. It would need stitches. And the other had nocked me off balance and sprained my ankle. Curse them. I limped back to my apartment looking horrible and knocked on the door weakly. I hard a clatter and yelling from inside.

"Where the fuck have you been you scrawny priest!" Giriko swung the door open. "I swear I'm going to-" the color drained from his face. "Oh shit. What the hell happened...?" I smiled weakly.

"I'm fine Giriko, I just-"

"Who the fuck did this?!?" He grabbed me and carried me into the apartment, lying me on the couch.

"It was just a group of thugs trying to mug me. I-I'm fine."

"Shut the fuck up." He pulled my robe off and I would have blushed but for the lack of blood in my body. He grabbed a towel and held it to my side before going to the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling Stein. He's the only doctor I know of." I panicked a bit.

"But-"

"I won't let him hurt you." I sighed and leaned back, I was beginning to feel light headed. Then darkness consumed me.

***

I woke up with a splitting headache. I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in my side told me otherwise. I yelped and fell back down. Giriko came running in and to my side.

"Justin! Are you okay?" I smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He sighed and smiled at me.

"Good." I pulled up my night shirt to look at the long line of stitches along my side and sighed. Giriko smiled sadly and traced it. "You won't be doing much for a while. I laughed.

"No, I won't." Giriko held my hand gently in his and kissed it.

"Don't scare me like that again. Okay priest?" I nodded and he stood and leaned over to place a gentle kiss on my head, but I pulled him down and seized his lips, hissing him with all the passion I could muster. His hand was on my cheek and the other beside me on the bed. He pulled away first, panting as saliva dripped down his lip. I laughed and kissed him softly before he stood.

"I'll be back to give you your lunch." He said and closed the door gently. I drifted off to sleep, smiling.