Halloween Part 2: The Party

Sorry it's been so long guys. I don't have an excuse except that my post-surgery recovery is almost over and I'm back in the water for swimming and swimming nine times a week doesn't allow a lot of free time. Sorry. >_>

~G~

*************************************

Justin and Giriko made it to the party a few minutes late, mostly due to Justin twisting his ankle and making Giriko carry him the rest if the way. But when the red Justin Law did arrive with the chainsaw draped over his shoulder, no one would leave him alone.

"Justin you look amazing!"

"Where did you get the coat from?"

"Those heels make you so much taller!"

"Where did you get the chainsaw?" (To which Giriko had to chime in).

"So... Giriko's dressed up like himself...?" Soul, who was dressed up like a vampire, asked. Giriko growled and changed.

"No you idiot, I'm Sebastian but I'm also his chainsaw." Soul nodded.

"Cool." Maka, a witch, punched his arm lightly.

"Soul you are so weird. You look very nice Giriko and Justin-sama." Justin smiled.

"Thank you Maka." They made conversation, Giriko ate, and Lord Death spoke before the music began and the hall was filled with dancing.

"Let's dance Justin!" Giriko said, dragging the priest to the floor.

"Giriko no!"

"Why not? Come on you stupid priest, don't make me carry you."

"I don't like dancing in front of people." Justin muttered. "And how much have you had to drink...?" Giriko chuckled.

"Not nearly enough to do anything too stupid." Justin rolled his eyes and complied, allowing Giriko to drag him onto the dance floor. Giriko grabbed Justin around the waist and pulled him close to him

"Giriko mind the audience..." Justin mumbled but Giriko just pulled him closer. Justin sighed but complied to his lover's silent demands. Some people were looking but Justin closed his eyes and was able to block them out, enjoying the feeling in Giriko's hands in his hips, a bit too low to be appropriate, and soon forgot about everyone else.

"Don't enjoy yourself too much priest. We are in public after all." Justin's eyes fluttered open. One if his hands had slipped down the the chainsaw's chest and their foreheads were pressed together. Justin blushed and pulled back slightly.

"Sorry..." Justin tried to separate from the older man but he held him in place.

"I didn't say I minded." Giriko said. Justin looked up in annoyance but Giriko placed a firm kiss on his lips instead. Justin broke away and frowned.

"You taste like alcohol."

"So?"

"Priests aren't supposed to drink." Giriko smirked and whispered in his ear.

"Priests aren't supposed to fuck around with other guys either." Justin blushed a bright pink and playfully smacked his head.

"Shut up." Giriko chuckled.

"Would drinking be all that bad?"

"Din't even start with me Giriko." Justin growled. "I'm not drinking." Giriko laughed

"Fine, I won't make you. But that's always an option you know." Justin rolled his eyes as the song ended and he made a b-line off of the dance floor, followed closely by Giriko, who grabbed a glass of wine and met up with Justin in the corner.