I'm Tired...

I lied. It's not completed. I had to add another so... Yeah hereyougo.

A warning first: this one gets a bit graphic and... Bloody. So if you don't like that stuff then don't read. Or if you want Justin x Giriko to be cute... Back. Away. Now. Or read the ending. Or just don't read it. Just don't read it.

~G~

*************************************

Justin came home so late that Giriko was already asleep when he got home. Lord Death had him teaching a class and Justin couldn't stand it. The kids, all about his same age, refused to listen to him. He had been at work all night grading the tests they took today and he just wanted to sleep. But Giriko would want him tonight. They hadn't had any time for pleasure in over a week. Justin sighed and got ready for bed as quietly as possible. But as he laid down, Giriko grabbed him and kissed his neck.

"Welcome home." He purred but Justin shook his head.

"I'm tired Giriko." He mumbled, slowly slipping off into sleep. "We can tomorrow..." Giriko shook him.

"Wake up priest." He snapped and Justin cracked an eye open.

"I'm awake." He mumbled, eye slowly closing before Giriko's hand sent fire burning across his cheek. "What the heck?!?" He yelled, shoving Giriko away from him.

"Come here you damned priest!" Giriko growled, grabbing Justin's wrists.

"I want to sleep!" Justin yelled, kicking Giriko off of him and to the floor. "I have a job Giriko. Just as an FYI to you my whole life doesn't revolve around you!" Giriko grabbed him and dragged him onto the floor, landing a punch to Justin's cheek. Justin yelped as Giriko pinned him to the floor and drove a knee down hard in his thigh to keep his leg in place. Giriko seized Justin's lips and kissed him passionately before Justin bit down on his lip, hard enough to feel hot blood flood his mouth. Giriko returned the favor, kissing Justin until he was choking on the blood. Giriko allowed him to turn his head to the side as blood sprayed from his mouth.

"Doing that will get you nowhere-" the older man cut off as Justin spit blood on his face. Giriko went to wipe it off of his face and Justin's fist hit the side if Giriko's head, making him dizzy enough to topple off of the priest. Justin grabbed the older man's arms but Giriko brought his knee up between the priest's legs and Justin hollered in pain. Giriko straddled him and pinned his arms above his head.

"You bastard." Giriko growled and Justin fought the tears streaming down his face from the pain. Giriko grabbed Justin's face in one hand and forced Justin to kiss him, who was in too much pain to resist.

"I'm going to make you scream." Giriko whispered in Justin's ear before kissing his neck and sucking on the soft skin on the side of his neck. Justin squirmed and then yelped when Giriko bit into the now sensitive skin with his sharp teeth then raked them down his neck, making deep cuts in it.

"Giriko stop!" Justin yelped and Giriko smiled, ripping Justin's nightshirt down the middle. "Giriko i liked this shirt!" Justin whined and earned a hard slap on his face.

"Shut up." Justin was in too much pain to do much more than give the older man a cold glare as he pulled Justin's pants and boxers off. Giriko's hand massaged Justin, occasionally pressing too hard or squeezing too tight and make Justin flinch in pain. However, soon Justin was moaning as Giriko pushed him closer and closer. But then he stopped and waited but every time Justin tried to move he hit him and so Justin just sat there, frowning from the burning desire within him, until the arousal had faded to anger and his erection all but gone.

"You're being a good boy." Giriko laughed, reaching under the bed and pulling out something Justin couldn't see. Giriko slipped it on Justin's cock before massaging it again until Justin reached his climax, but cumming proved impossible.