Lunch With Students

Justin was fuming and Giriko knew it. He had his earbuds in and wouldn't speak to any of them. But Giriko had had enough when they sat down. After Justin's usual pre-meal prayer, he ripped the earbuds out.

"Justin at least pretend you're reading our lips!" Justin glared at him and Maka was smiling.

"Make me." Justin said defiantly.

"I would but there are children here." Giriko growled and Justin, yet again, blushed. Giriko laughed and ruffled his hair. "Just eat something." Justin frowned, pit his headphones back in, but watched the conversation they were having.

"You guys are an adorable couple." Maka said and Giriko smiled.

"I guess i'm glad you think so. Justin might not."

"I do! Don't make wild assumptions Giriko. I have feelings too."

"You like that we are cute, i like shoving my dick up your ass. I guess we are different." Justin's blush deepened.

"Do you sleep together?" Maka asked.

"Wo you aren't afraid to ask anything are you?" Soul asked.

"I'm not afraid to answer." Giriko said proudly, taking a drink. "Justin only has one bed and there's no damn way i'm sleeping on the couch." Maka smirked at Justin but he stopped paying attention.

"Isn't there a law about seventeen year olds dating an eight hundred year old man?" Soul asked and Giriko laughed.

"I do a lot more than date him Soul. But i don't follow laws. Laws are made to break."

"Sweet."

"Soul stop it!" Maka scolded.

The rest of lunch was uneventful and soon Giriko and Justin were walking back to their apartment.

"That was uncalled for." Justin said.

"What was?" Giriko asked, studying his hands.

"Talking about me in such an inappropriate way. Especially with my students. In case you didn't know Lord Death has me teaching classes at DWMA and i teach Maka and Soul. So please, refrain next time." Giriko laughed.

"I was just answering their questions." Justin sped up and blocked the olde man's way.

"I have a reputation to uphold Giriko!" Giriko grabbed the priest and bent to kiss him passionately, not letting go how ever much he tried to resist.

"What does that do for your reputation." Justin stomped his foot and spun but Giriko grabbed his arm and shoved him against a building.

"Don't make me hurt you." Justin growled.

"You need to stop being ashamed of me Justin Law. I'm your liver and if you don't like that then tell me but start treating me as such." Justin tried to wiggle free but the chainsaw tightened his grip until it was almost painful. "You won't even hold my hand!"

"You are a criminal! I am my Lord Death's deathscythe and-" Giriko slammed their mouths together to silence him. Justin ended the kiss rather effectively when he planted a well timed kick between Giriko's legs. He screamed and fell to the ground, tears running down his face. Justin took a deep breath as if to say something and sprinted away.

"I'm so dead." He muttered as he dodged through people. He had royally pissed Giriko off and there was no doubt that the older man was already after him.

It didn't take long for him to catch up and Justin dodged into an alley but the man was right behind him.

Justin managed to dodge the saw's kick and drew his blade from his arm and met Griko's next assault with the blade and almost had to shield his eyes from the sparks.

"Stop running Justin!" Giriko growled, shoving the younger man back. Justin hit the alley wall and gasped for breath as Giriko came near him again and punned him to the wall.

"Why are you doing this?" Justin hissed, still out if breath.

"Because i want you to accept me! Why can't you just do that for me?" Justin felt tears in his eyes and cursed himself for crying like a child. The blade slid back in his arm as did Giriko's chains and he let go of Justin's arms.

"I'm sorry." Justin wrapped his arms around the chainsaw and his hands grabbed fistfuls of his coat. Giriko held Justin close to himself.

"I'm so sorry..." Giriko kissed his head.

"I forgive you... My priest."