Ice Cream

WARNING: FLUFFFF!!!

~G~

************************************

Giriko was lying on the couch when Justin came in from work. He tossed his bag on the ground and collapsed into a chair, pulling his headphones our and massaging his head.

"Rough day?" Griko asked and Justin nodded.

"Very." Giriko smiled.

"Well i have a surprise for you." Giriko jumped iff the couch and hurried into the kitchen. Justin was too tired to even speculate what Giriko was doing when the older man came it with two bowls.

"I bought some ice cream." He said and handed a bowl to Justin. Justin chuckled and sat up, taking the bowl gratefully. Giriko plopped himself on Justin's lap and planted a kiss on Justin's cheek before popping the spoon in his mouth. Justin giggled and did the same.

"Have i ever told you how adorable you are, Justin Law?" Justin frowned.

"I will pretend that couldn't be taken as a direct insult to my age. But no, you haven't." Giriko chuckled.

"Well you are." He propped his legs up on the arm of the chair and put the spoon back in his mouth.

"Griko?" The man looked to the priest. "Do you love me?" Giriko laughed.

"Of course. We're lovers after all!" Justin nodded.

"You just never say it." Giriko frowned and grabbed Justin's bowl, setting them both on the ground and he straddled the blonde.

"Well then." He leaned in close and his lips tickled Justin's ear. "I love you, Justin Law."