Chapter Thirty |Snow&Threats|

Start from the beginning

"Ok then, let's go." He had a head start and went down the hill.

"Come on!" He yelled, waving his hand down at me. I nod and slowly tried to get down, but failed when I literally flew down with high speed.

"How the hell am I suppose to stop this thing again!" I yelled my lungs out.

"I told you, move the slides on your legs to the side!" He yelled back following me. Taking this situation in my advantage to have fun I began to yell in both mercy and help.

"Wohoo!" I yelled, lifting my arms up. Regretting it when I lost balance and fell straight forward into the snow.

Great.

"Ava!" I heard Asher yell. I turn to my back and start laughing.

"Are you okey?" He asked concerned. Kneeling beside me. My head on his lap.

"Yeah fine." I laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Did you land on your head?" He touched my head from every corner.

"No, im fine. I just found this situation funny, that's all." I grin, making him roll his eyes. He holds me from my arms and lifts me up.

"Let's try again." He smirked, this time placing his hand into mine slowing as he sheepishly looked at me with edge of his eyes. I bite my lips nervously as I felt my cheeks heat up.

***

After a whole hour of Asher teaching me how to balance myself. We went down the hill together. He gave me a quick wink and wished me luck. "You got this." He yelled as I sped down the hill. Remembering everything he told me to do.

Arriving to the end of the hill I smile proudly to myself- placing my hands to the back of my back grinning. "You were amazing!" He smiled widely. Placing his hands on my hips.

"Thanks, learned from the best." I say. Shaking the snow off of me.

"Guess I had an amazing student." He complemented. Today I honestly saw Asher's inner voice, his childness that's been trapped. He probably never made time for him to have fun or take a breather. And I think this *unknown* date was a great for him mentally and physically.

"I had so much fun, thank you." I pulled my hat tighter against my skull since I was freezing.

"No problem. Let's get warm and then grab something to eat because I'm hungry."

*
*
*

"I am stuffed." I breathed out.

"Same." Asher groaned, holding his stomach. "But it was so good though." He added,

"True." I said. " And oh, continue that story about you and Rio." I added.

"Ok,so We were walking down the streets, it was obviously night. And I was just fourteen. Two guys older then me by a year stopped us around the corner. Rio immediately thought we were going to be beaten up so he immediately yelled 'I have a lollipop  please don't touch me.' And I remember them laughing so hard that they were laying on the ground crying." I laughed so hard, obviously earning a chuckle from Asher.