Chapter Thirty-Two |Lost in the middle of nowhere|

"Love each other before it's to late."
_________________________
|AVA'S POV|

Walking through the streets at midnight wasn't a brilliant idea. But, it's the only chance I had without anyone in that house knowing I was leaving. Shivering as November's wind breezes through my bones, hugging my self tighter.

I was feeling a bit iffy, hearing huge footsteps coming closer. So I quickened my paste, avoiding looking behind me. Feeling like I'm going to shit myself any second.

Suddenly I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder stopping me. My eyes widen in alert, as I shouted from the top of my lungs.

"We need to talk, now." A familiar voice orders. His voice holding anger but said it calmly.

"There's nothing to talk about Asher." I ignore him, holding the straps of my backpack and began to walk away.

"It's not about you, so stop being selfish for a minute." His words rang through my ear. Making me stop in a halt.  I close my eyes trying to control my temper.

I turned back, "The only selfish person here is you." I sneered, pointing my finger at his chest.

"You're like the rest, a liar, and a hypocrite. You took what you wanted from me, then tossed me. You're a really good actor though, I congratulate you." I scoffed, wanting to let everything out.

He gave me high hopes.

What changed?

Why?

Did he cheat?

Did he have a bimbo in his room for the past two weeks? Me thinking that he was depressed and needed some alone time.

Amber?

With that thought , I feel my heart break again.

How was I so stupid? Of course she was there with him. How stupid am I to believe him that he actually liked me?

His eyes bore in mine, I take a shaky breath as he began to speak. "You leaving isn't going to solve anything but only is going to bring more problems to our cup."

"I don't care anymore, I'd prefer to die than stay at the house with you in it." I yelled.

"This problem we're in, is involved with every single person in this group. So wear you brave panties and help face the problem with us instead on running away." I look at the ground, knowing he had a point there. I bite my lips, grabbing my bag from the floor.

"I thought you loved Rio." He said.

"I do love him." I fight back, holding back my tears when I remember his smile.

Princessa he used to call me, always making me feel like I had an older brother that was always looking after me.

"Then do this for him."

"You're pushing it." I glared, finding it hard to breath.

Rio is dead because Of you.
It's your fault he dead.
You killed him.