Chapter Twelve |Hot Coffee|

"If it doesn't burn a little then what's the point of playing with fire?" ~ Ava
______________________
|AVA'S POV|

"Can we go back home, I'm tired." I whined, dragging my feet like a kid. He looked at me rolling his eyes mumbling an okey. I can't help it, we've been walking for hours. And Asher doesn't even seem affected.

I tried making a conversation with him, but he'd give me the cold shoulder the whole time so I just gave up.

We were now walking down the escalator. Suddenly a women pushed me forward, I closed my eyes waiting for my face to be squished and feel extreme pain. But when I opened my eyes I found Asher holding my arm. "Watch where you're walking." He grits to the women that pushed me.

"She shouldn't be so careless and stupid then!" She yells back, holding onto her bag.

"Me careless? You're the one that's clumsy and almost made me fall." I answered back, my eyes glaring back at hers.

"Pathetic." She spits, throwing daggers. I stood there not knowing what to do. I turned my back around crossing my arms around my chest wanting to disappear.

Pathetic.

Careless.

Stupid.

Breath in.
Breath out.
Breath in.
Breath out.

My breathing hitched, my breathes were fast and short. My lungs needed more air.

Whore.
Disgusting.
Stupid.
User.
Careless.
Hoe.
Ugly.
Pathetic.
Grow up.
I hate you.
No one likes you,

"I can't breath." I gasped, running out through the doors. My legs buckled up as I fell on my knees trying to catch my breath. It felt like I was in a black hole. I couldn't get out of. I was surrounded with darkness.

I felt a hand on my back. "Focus, name three things you see."

I looked back at Asher then looked in front of me. "Cars and a tree."

"Name on more thing." Asher whispered to my ear. His voice was definitely calming me down.

I looked at him. "You." I was breathing perfectly fine now.

I put a hand on my chest as I inhaled once more getting up."Thank you."I whispered.

We were walking towards the car, Asher put the bags back into the cars back trunk.

By now I was exhausted, my whole body was drained. It's like it sucked out all of my energy. My eyes were burning, my legs were stiff my hands were trembling. All theses signs are coming back. Bringing me back to the past once more. I stared out of the window.

All the hate coming through at once.

Stop being so childish and grow up.

Pathetic and stupid.

No one likes you.

He's gonna leave you just like all the other boys did.

You're ugly.