Chapter Thirty |Snow&Threats|

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Let me help you." His body went over mine-carefully not to crush me. Our eyes met, it almost felt like I was in a Turkish tv show where the guy holds his gaze with the girl, to the point if we move heads we'd end up kissing.

Damnt, I wish he would just kiss me.

I sound so freakin desperate.

Maybe because you are?

Just a little....... Honest truth.

What seemed like eternity, when in reality it was just a few seconds. The seatbelt finally clicked, he moved back to his place and wore his own seatbelt. Roaring away from the apartment complex.

*
*
*
"This is so beautiful." I gawked , taking in the view. Huge tall mountains filled with snow. People were skiing, kids laughing and having a great time with their parents. Couples holding hand; it just seemed like a happy place. And I somehow felt lighter, felt free.

"Are we going to ski!?" I asked excitedly. My eyes gleaming with happiness and excitement. My eyes roam around until they met two pairs of beautiful dark chocolate eyes.

"Yeah, we are. Let's go, from here." He answered, a ghosted smile on his lips. He gently placed his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the station to get tickets.

"Two tickets." Asher ordered to the old man with a hard face.I nudged him lightly. "Please." I smile to the old man.

"There you go! Have a great time!" The old man said with a huge smile.

"Thank you." I smile, and wave goodbye. We walked up through the trail that lead us to another stop. We gave them our tickets ready to hop in the chairlift.

"Have a great day! And be careful young kids!" Yelled the women-waving is goodbye.

A huge smile takes over my face as we went higher, the whole field covered with white snow. I shuddered from the cold, but the cold didn't bother me. (A/n *pst* frozen.)  All I wanted to do was to have fun with the person I love and have great time.

"You're not scared?" He held on my waist protectively.

"No, not really."  I sighed, biting my lips -taking in the huge mountains.

I was always a sucker for the outdoors.

Just as we were about to get down to start skiing, panic rolled in because I never skied nor do I know have to.

"I don't know how to ski!" I yelled when we hopped down. Asher looked at me like I grew two heads.

"I'll teach you." He grinned holding my hand gently. I hesitatingly nod and stood straight.

"First, hold the sticks in a straight line. Then move them left then right while you're going down." He explained. I tried to remember what he told me but it all vanished as I looked at how handsome he actually looked. Hair combed to the side, eyes dark and mysterious, his lips look so soft-

"Understood?" He asked, messing with his combed hair slightly ruining it.

"Aha." I mumbled, blinking a couple of times to regain focus.