Chapter Twenty-Six

Areum hummed and thought of an answer. "P-pictures...? Okay, I know it sounds boring but I'm sure we can find something" she said pecking him on the lips. "How about if it doesn't work out we can go somewhere else?" she asked with a smile.

He nodded. "But where? A hotel room?" He smirked and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure it will be fun. We can take some pictures if you want. You said there were cherry blossoms right?" He smiled caressing her cheeks.

Areum scoffed and smacked his hand. "Hotel room? Do you want to die?" she said pushing his head away with her index finger. "I will not be going into any room with you anytime soon sir" she said adding a wink.

He laughed and looked back at her. "Are you afraid?" He smirked and placed a thumb on her chin. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "I'm just kidding." he smiled shaking his head.

Areum's cheeks got pink, "W-why should I be afraid when there's nothing to be afraid of" she said jokingly. She pointed to do his pants and burst out laughing. "Oh I'm kidding don't get hurt by that" she said still laughing.

"ha ha very funny" he said rolling his eyes. "you haven't even seen it yet." he smirked placing his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. he kissed her deeply and closed his eyes.

Areum closed her eyes as their lips touched. She kissed him back passionately and pulled away slowly. "Am I going to be disappointed when I do?" she asked teasingly and poked his cheek.

He looked at her for a few seconds then sighed as he pulled away. "You're such an idiot." He mumbled and turned to the door. He went towards it and grabbed the doorknob then unlocked the door.

Areum ran after him and hugged him from behind. "You still love me" she giggled and let go when the door was unlocked. Going down the stairs she looked if Hana was there and saw her waiting by the classroom.

He locked the door and went down after her. "I don't. Go love someone else." He said going past her. He went to the classroom and ignored her. He went through the door but was stopped by his arm. He looked back at the person who had grabbed him and sighed. "What do you want?" He said looking at Hana. "Are you busy after school?" She asked. "Yes. I am." He said pulling his arm out of her grip then went to his seat.

Areum pouted when he walked past her and sighed out. 'What's up with him today...he better not shower me with hugs and kisses later because I won't give them back' she thought to herself and walked into the classroom, taking her seat she didn't look at him.

a few minutes had passed and only a few left were left of the class. He looked back at Areum and smiled. "Can I borrow a pencil sharpener?" He asked as he showed her his pencil. "Just for this one" He smiled.

Areum looked up at him and crossed her arms. "Hm...you don't love me so no" she said looking back down at her paper and finishing it up. "You should ask Hana for one" she muttered and stood up to turn in her paper.

"Areum what are you saying? I was joking about not loving you... and why would you be jealous of her now?" He sighed. "What-" He said looking at her as she stood up.

Areum turned in her paper and smacked his head gently. She dug into her pencil pouch and got out a tiny sharpener that she never used since she used pens instead. "Here" she said holding it over to him.

He smiled and took the pencil sharpener from her hand. "thanks." he smiled and turned to his desk quickly sharpening his pencil in the little drawer of his desk. He gave it back to her and wrote on his paper a few more words before standing up to hand it to the teacher

Areum took it and placed it back into the pouch. She leaned back and watched him. "When are you going to go meet with your friend again?" she asked looking up at him. "I want to know so I know how much time we'll have together" she said stretching her arms.