Chapter Nineteen

Areum went over to where Minhyun and his friends were and they talked for a while for a few minutes until the bell rang. Minhyun pulled her to the side and faced her away from his other friends. "You know...he's pretty close to you considering he has a girlfriend" Minhyun said looking through the door to see Mingi. Areum scoffed and shook her head, "We're just friends, it's like how we're friends you know?" she grinned and also looked through the door to see Mingi. Minhyun nodded and looked at her with an odd expression. "I'm just saying, Hana is a crazy person I'm sure you're not surprised, so if she tries to do anything to you just tell me, my parents will do something about her" he mumbled and looked down. Areum was a bit confused but went along with it. "Yeah yeah okay, time to head back inside so I'll see you later" she said waving goodbye and going back into the classroom.

Mingi noticed Areum walk in and cleared his throat. "You should go back to your classroom. Class is about to start." He said. "Hana nodded and stood up then leaned down and kissed his cheek as her hand was on his shoulder. "See you." He nodded and smiled nervously.

He looked back at Areum and stood up giving her the chair back. "Yours." He said taking his own to his desk.

Areum saw them kiss and she decided to ignore it. She sat down at her seat and looked down at her stuff, writing random things in it. The teacher walked in and greeted everyone. Areum placed her pencil case on her desk and got out a bunch of pens she had and started to color in her tiny drawings she had.

He laid his head down on his arm which rested on the desk and closed his eyes. An hour or so had passed. He stood up and looked back at her smiling. "You look tired." He said resting his elbows on his desk

Areum looked up at him and shook her head. "No, I'm just bored that's all" she said while standing up to stretch her arms. "I'm going to buy some snacks for myself to eat during lunch, feel free to come with me" she said heading out to the cafeteria.

He stood up and followed her. "I know Hana is probably gonna catch me soon." He sighed. "But I'm still going with you." He said then looked at her as he was walking beside her. "you don't even need to get snacks." He paused. "You already got the best snack next to you." He whispered smirking teasingly

Areum looked to the side and nodded. She then heard his last comment and stopped walking. Looking at him for a few seconds she cringed and shook her head. "You're asking to get slapped right now" she said with a chuckle and went inside the cafeteria and bought a few things.

He laughed and held his hands up in defense. "Calm down girl." He said playfully. He crossed his arms and kept following her. "We can go somewhere else and eat." He said looking at her. "If you don't want to get disturbed by Hana." He mumbled.

Areum nodded and looked at him. "Where do we go though?" she asked holding her bag with snacks in them. She got reminded of taking some pictures by some girls video recording themselves. "Oh! I need to post online too so you can help me with that" she said with a grin.

He raised his eyebrows at her and sighed in disbelief. "Sure." He mumbled. He shook his head and smiled. "You're crazy, let's go." He mumbled walking out of the cafeteria. "Where do you want your pictures taken? Rooftop?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes please" she said grabbing his arm. She quickly looked around and put to make sure Hana wasn't anywhere to see them. Areum's arm went down to grab his hand and went over to the small area where they'd go to go up. She looked beside at the room next to them where she got trapped.

He held her hand and intertwined it with his. "Watch your steps." He said as he walked up then unlocked the door.

"You're wearing the exact same clothes in the exact same place. How is the picture going to look any different?" He chuckled locking the door after them

Areum sighed out and faced him. "Don't worry about it, as long as I don't do the same thing in the picture as last time it's fine" she said putting out her snacks. "How about you take the picture while holding my hand like this" she said taking his hand and standing in front of him. She handed him her phone, "Now take some pictures" she said a little loudly.

He frowned his eyebrows as he held onto her hand and took her phone. "Are you going to post that?" He asked looking at her with raised eyebrows.

Areum nodded and took back her phone. "Why? Do I not look good in it?" she asked while looking at her picture. She shook her head and went on to post it. "I think it's nice, couple pictures are the trend these days," she said while turning off her phone.

"no no no no. That's not it... You look beautiful." He mumbled. "It's just...." He paused. "I'm in it... My arm is... So... What I mean someone might find out. And it's on the rooftop. Who else has the keys except for me in our class?" He asked looking at her. "Don't post that." He mumbled.

Areum shook her head and pulled up the picture that he first took her a while ago. "Many people liked and saw this from our school. I'm on the rooftop, and you're the only one who has the key. No one said anything about this one so don't worry" she said reassuring him. "I already posted it before you said anything so too bad" she said opening up a snack.

He looked at her speechless and nodded. "Well... You got a point, but this time you have a male with you..." He mumbled looking at the snack she opened. He sighed and sat down with his back against the wall.

Areum chuckled, "Yeah but it's not like you're my boyfriend or anything" she said fixing a bit of her hair. She saw his eyes on her snack and she put it in between the two of them so they could share. "Here, have some" she said taking some into her mouth.

"I thought you just said we're a couple." He mumbled shaking his head at the snack. "I don't eat snacks." He mumbled pulling her down to his lap. He looked into her eyes and sighed. "You eat too many snacks. You have to eat something good." He leaned his head back and crossed his arms then closed his eyes.

Areum flinched when she was on his lap and froze for a bit. She didn't want to move but was also feeling a little weird. "When did I ever say that" she scoffed and ate her snack. "I'll eat whatever I please, you aren't my father" she giggled and put the snack down to drink some of her water.

He opened his eyes to look at her and smiled while leaning forward his hands on her back. "I think it's nice, couple pictures are the trend these days." He imitated her teasingly and kissed her cheek. "Stupid."

Areum scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Stupid? Who was the one who got three questions wrong and then when I corrected them they denied it and said they were always right?" she said sticking her tongue out playfully. "Let's think about it realistically, I'm definitely the smart one between the two of us" she said poking his cheek.

"yeah whatever. I'm still right." He said pulling her closer on his lap. He held her cheek and leaned forwards kissing her lips softly. "You're so beautiful." He whispered kissing her neck as well

Areum had her hands on his shoulders and closed her eyes. "I know I am" she said confidently and let out a soft chuckle. When she felt his lips on her neck her eyes opened and her heart was beating a bit faster.

His hands slid down to her ass and he held them there for a few minutes as he continued to kiss her softly on her neck. He pulled away and looked into her eyes before kissing her lips.