Chapter 15.

" where is she ", Scoups said.

" man she's sleeping I told you before ", I said then he understood then I finished my yoga then went in the bathroom and showered myself then I changed into this.

Then I got out from my room and went downstairs and luckily today was Saturday then Vernon came and kissed me in the lips then was about to hug me when I said, " man you all are gross go and bath yourself up you all are smelling like plane and you...

Then I got out from my room and went downstairs and luckily today was Saturday then Vernon came and kissed me in the lips then was about to hug me when I said, " man you all are gross go and bath yourself up you all are smelling like plane and you all do know I hate that smell otherwise I will vomit just go ".

Then they all laughed and went and I was like working in the laptop then after some moments later I finished my works then went in the room and saw Vernon shirtless.

Then I blushed and he said, " you saw me shirtless many times but you did was blush".

Then he came near me then picked me and throw me in the bed then he came and kissed my lips then he deepen the kiss then he kissed all over my faces then he said, " I missed you so much you know that I always think about you no matter what it is I always think about you ".

Then he kissed me and went to my neck then started tickling me.

Then he started kissing in my neck this sure is gonna leave marks in my neck.

" when we will have our babies ", he said.

" stop it Hansol stop tickling me ", I said then pushed him then he smiled and he put the shirt and we went downstairs as we intertwined our hands.

Then I went to the kitchen and Hansol wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my cheek.

Luckily no maids were there for today and tomorrow.

Then others came and he released his arms then Minji was coming when I stopped her and said, " you just go and rest in the couch I will bring warm water for you okay ".

She smiled and nodded.

Then I made green tea for me and warm water for Minji and for others nothing they just refused then I sat in the couch between Chan and Hansol then Hansol wrapped his hand in my shoulder then Minji spoke.

" thanks to Sunhee , because of her I knew it that I was pregnant ", she said then I smiled..

" how did you know ", Scoups asked.

" gosh bros I stayed at the Australia with our cousin sister who is a high qualified doctor who treated all the patients and because of her sometimes I have to do her servicing so I knew it from her and when Minji said she is having this vomit and she is craving so I knew it , she was pregnant and yeah she really was see my sixth sense ", I said then they all nodded and smiled.

" did you tell to our parents and your parents ", Scoups said to Minji.

She nodded.

" she didn't tell you is because she was scared if you come that time skipping your tour so that's why she told today when you came and it was my plan too ", I said then they smiled.