Chapter 14.

" okay who is that lucky person who is in love with my only daughter ", dad said.

" don't be angry but I know idols can't date but you're the CEO so you can take this risk right ", I said then he knitted his eyebrows and nodded.

" it's Hansol Vernon Chwe ", I said then he smiled and hugged me.

" I'm impressed I knew it you would love him cause I like him he's too nice and good with us actually he is our friends son and we thought of marrying you both now we will do it ", he said then my eyes widened.

" but wait Appa not now I think we three will do wedding together ", I said then he was confused.

" I mean Chan bro is also in love with my friend kyun Hu ", I said then he smiled again then hugged Chan.

" okay I'm happy for all three of you but you three stay together I mean when you all are moving so you all stay at the big mansion  ", he said then we nodded and hugged him.

" okay Scoups marriage is in 5 months so we will marry you three off in that day when Scoups is marrying  fine with it right ", he said then we nodded.

" okay let's start with the marriage party ", he said.

" but wait Natsume will be the wedding planner ", I said then we all laughed and dad agreed.

After 5 months ~

We three married at the same date and as our wish.

Scoups bro married Minji and Chan bro married Kyun Hu and Vernon married me.

Then we all moved in the big mansion as we promise to dad and Vernon's parents loved me and treated as their own daughter and I'm their like a second daughter.

And I became the CEO of pledis entertainment and Minji is also the CEO of her company and kyun Hu is also the CEO of the company and the other three I mean Scoups,  Chan and Vernon they still is a idol and fans didn't mind as long as we are loving and caring for each other.

So in the family we have three CEO's and three idols.

Then one day they all I mean by seventeen and stray kids went to their tour then I was in the company with handling the meeting.

And by the way I changed into this.

Then when my meetings finished at the right moment the call came from Minji and I picked up

Then when my meetings finished at the right moment the call came from Minji and I picked up .

" hello Minji what's up ".

" hello did you finish your meetings Sunhee ", she said.

" yeah I did and at the right moment you called yeah what happened ", I said.

" okay I called because I'm sick I threw away everything which I ate in the breakfast and at lunch and right now I'm craving for ice creams and desserts so when you come can you bring me those things please and I took holiday from the company so no need to worry ", she said.