Chapter 13.

The next morning ~

I woke up and saw my two brother in the bed hugging me let me tell you I was in the middle with both my brothers in my left and in the right side then I kept their hands in their body  , so one thought came into my mind so I clicked the pics then I got up and didn't disturb them but no they both woke up in the same time.

" morning sis and bro ", Chan said.

" yeah morning bros ", I said.

" where are you going ", Scoups said without opening his eyes.

" I have to go to bathroom ", I said then they gave me thumps up then I went inside with my clothes then I said, " by the way you both look so cute by hugging each other ".

Then I closed the door.

" Yah , I will kill you ", Scoups bro said.

" I will come to kill you ", Chan said.

" mian but you both are not allowed to come inside ", I said then giggled and after that I showered myself then changed into this.

Then I went outside and saw them both with crossed arms then I threw the towel and ran for help then I ran and went downstairs and they were following behind me then they both got me then tickled me

Then I went outside and saw them both with crossed arms then I threw the towel and ran for help then I ran and went downstairs and they were following behind me then they both got me then tickled me .

" Yah let me live ", I said then they both laughed and I felt ticklish and laughed.

Then after that tickling moment they both went to their rooms then I made the breakfast it was cereal and milk.

" boys get out from the room the breakfast is ready ", I said sounding like mom.

" okay mom coming outside ", they both said in unison then I laughed.

Then after a minute they came then we had our breakfast then we stayed in the couch I was feeling rest less to go upstairs and bringing my phone so I grabbed Chans arm and said, " bro ".

" yes what you want ", he said and turned towards me.

I smiled and said , " please bring my phone I'm feeling restless ".

He groaned at first but he went then I Highfived with Scoups bro.

Then he came and passed me my phone then I scroll through the social medias then saw Vernon's message.

Vernon : hey Sunhee how are you feeling.

Me : I'm feeling fine what about you.

Vernon: I'm also fine what happen to me.

Me : haha very funny by the way why did you text me.

Vernon : me and the other guys are coming to visit you so what you want.

Me : ah jinjja so I want chocolates,  ice creams and juices.

Vernon :hahah okay many chocolates for you babes 😘