Chapter 5.

Okay guys now I will make Vernon and Sunhees pov.

...........................................................

That time in the restaurant ~

We all seated in the sits and discussed where to go so we all said, " arcade ".

Then we all laughed and went.

" we all will go in this cloths only ", I said then they nodded.

" what happen if you have any problem then we can go and change ", I.M said.

" but you're looking great in that clothes ", Han said.

Then I smiled, " okay I will go with this clothes let's get going ", I said then grabbed Hans arms.

Then we reached to the car then we hopped into the car.

After 30 minutes ~

We reached to the arcade then I hopped out from the car then I went inside with Han then all others were coming from behind.

Vernon's Pov ~

" she always is linked with Han why ", I said then Scoups hyung came from behind and said, " don't worry they are just best childhood friends nothing much ".

" yeah don't worry they sleeps together kiss in the cheeks and hug each other and calm down eachother doesn't have that strong feelings between them ", Chan hyung said.

" but why do I feel like somebody is stabbing in my heart I feel like that when I see those two very close ", I said.

" oh that means you love our sister ", Chan hyung said.

" ah no ", I said then they all smirk and I said, " maybe I do ".

Then they linked their arms in my shoulder and Scoups hyung said, " by the way to tell you one thing Han was having feelings for Sunhee but Han thought that she doesn't love him so he stays with her always I mean they are still friends you know how much you will love your Best childhood friends ".

" yeah but they are still friends nothing more than that so don't be jealous you will get her one day for sure ", Chan hyung said.

Then I smiled and blushed and said, " okay hyung I will try some other day ".

" now let's not waste our time and lets go inside ", Scoups hyung said then we nodded and went inside.

End of Vernon's Pov ~

Then I saw all of them coming together then I said, " guys what shall we play first ".

" as your wish ", Chan bro said.

" roller coaster ", Seungkwan said.

Then I rolled my eyes and said, " man I don't want to go to that roller coaster ".

" are you scary cat ", DK said.

" I'm scared that I will vomit ", I said then they all laughed.

" okay if I did vomit then I will vomit in your face ", I said then they laughed.

" okay let's go ", they said.

" let's partner up ", Scoups bro said.

We nodded.

" me and Jeonghan, Joshua and....

Then I whispered in Scoups bro ear and said, " Jun with kyun Hu please bro ".

Then he smiled and nodded.

" Joshua and Hoshi, Jun and Kyun Hu, Wonwoo and Woozi, Natsume and DK, Mingyu and Dino Seungkwan and The 8 and Vernon with ", he said.