Chapter 3.

Scoups Pov ~

I told everything about my family and I started talking about my sister.

" she wants to become lawyer and she is really good and well versed in the law,  she really follows the rules of the country see what a loyal lawyer she is but dad did was to crashed her dreams and she said she is fine but I'm her brother I know what she is feeling right but also she accepted his rules and now she is here and we three doesn't have good bond with father actually Sunhee doesn't have much relation with dad they both always do is fight so they two doesn't talk so that's why they always tell to text not to talk ", I said then all were about to cry.

" very strong and bold sister you have ", Vernon said.

" yeah I also do agree ", I said.

" I really didn't saw my sister being this strong she always bottle up her feelings but today she did was just let all out ", I said then they all patted my shoulder.

" if I didn't have become idol then she might fulfill her dreams but the fate is always not with us it turned upside down ", i said.

Then they nodded.

" but really why your father did like this hyung ", Joshua said.

" I don't know ", I said.

" whatever let's practice our dance ", I said then they nodded.

End of Scoups Pov ~

I went to my cabinet and started working in the documents it was 10:00 am so I put my glasses and started the work then after freaking five hours long there comes the knock.

" hey sis ", Scoups said.

" yep bro what's up ", I said looking from my desk.

" let's eat I know you didn't had your lunch so let's go and eat together ", he said then I nodded.

Then I carried my phone and streched my arms and went with my brother.

Then I grabbed his hand and we were just talking and he said something funny that made me laugh.

Then we reach to the Seventeens break room then we went inside and they all got up and bowed towards me and said, " after noon manager nim ".

Then I shook my head and said, " no need to be so formal to me I'm younger than you all so please do call me Dongsaengah or noona or whatever but don't do like this from next time ".

Then they nodded their heads.

Then we all sit together and had our lunch then I said, " I will go and finish it ".

Then I went and I did the work till it finished but it didn't finish so it was already 11:00 pm so Scoups bro said, " sis let's go now ".

" no bro you go I will come after wards and don't worry about me ", I said then he nodded.

After that it was freaking 4:00 am then only I finished my works then I streched my arms and took my bags and my belongings then I went outside and saw Vernon in the practice room,  practicing the steps I was really feeling sleepy cause I didn't sleep so he saw me and said, " hey didn't you go ".

I shook my head and he said, " I was about to go so let's go together I will drop you in your house ".

I nodded then yawn and went in his car then I eventually slept.

Vernon's Pov ~

I saw her sleeping in the car I just chuckled and said, " why are you so beautiful and why are you so kind hearted".