Chapter 7.

After we reached to our company we all just stayed for a few minutes.

Then I saw the dads note.

From dad ,

Today you don't have anything,  nothing less you should prepare for the party with your secretary because why I did this party is for Scoups I mean I will marry him off with a good and well behaved girl.
So I have tell this to Chan too and she is a good girl the ideal type to Scoups and he will really love her.
Anyways come fast with Scoups I have send Chan off from here so he will come there and don't tell him.

I just literally laugh like a hell then all eyes were on me.

" haha nothing just that dad told me I have to prepare the party with the secretary what the heck should I do he didn't tell me the theme also and I'm ain't his servant ", I said then they all laughed.

" Scoups bro and sis let's get going ", here comes my second elder bro breathing heavily as if he came from marathon.

Then he pushed me with him in the corner and said, " by the way did you got the text from the dad ".

I nodded.

" what does he think about himself huh we should go and take our brother and marry him off like asif he will but I have some feelings that he will really fall for that girl ", I said then he looked at me confused.

" it's not me who is saying it is my sixth sense which is speaking inside ", I said then he made his weird face.

" guys something has come up in the house so I gotta go and you all go home straight and come tonight for the party okay ", Scoups said smiling.

" okay hyung bye take care ", they said in unison.

" anyways let's go ", he said then grabbed my hands and I said, " wait I have one thing to talk with Vernon ".

He smirked then let go of my hand.

" Hansol ", I said then he looked towards me.

" ah today I don't think that I will be available I will be busy in my home not only me but our brothers will be busy for a day so we will hang out some other day okay ", I said then he smiled.

" sorry but don't be mad ", I said then he sighed and got up and came closer to me and said, " I won't be if you give me kiss in my cheek ".

Then I was red as tomato then I laughed and pecked his cheek then he also did then I hit his arms playfully and I said, " okay I'm going but at night you all will be shocked I'm telling you this in advanced huh cause my sixth sense is telling me something weird will happen ".

Then he was confused and was about to say something when Chan bro came and said, " if your conversation is over then let's get going sis ".

Then I mouthed ' you will know tonight ', then he understood and I waved at them.

Then we hopped in the car then I said, " ah why".

Scoups was confused as hell then said, " what happen ".

" nothing bro you will know ", Chan said then I glare at him and I said, " bro for now I will seat with Chan bro I have something to say ".

" not to me then ", he said.

" it's private you know that me and Chan bro only shares it right bro", I said then he nodded.

" okay ", he said.

" but let me tell you in advanced please don't freak out I mean please don't be mad at us ", I said then he was confused.

" I can't be mad at you both you know that ", he said.