Chapter 4.

Then we went inside and was greeted by Scoups band mates.

Then I glanced at Vernon and saw him staring at me.

Then he smiled and waved at me so I also waved at him.

Then I said, " Aish today I don't have work so I will be with you guys I think ".

Then I sat in the couch and Dino came and said, " noona can I play games in your phone my battery is gonna die so can I ".

I nodded.

Then I gave him my phone then we all gathered around and started talking and at that time the notification came and Dino came to me and said, " it's your dad message ".

Then all looked towards me and I took the phone and saw the message.

From dad,

Today I think I will give you and seventeen band mates a holiday so please take rest cause yesterday you did over work so today you just take holiday so you can hang out with them.

Then I said, " okay guys I really don't have any works so he told me to rest cause I overworked yesterday so he told me to hang out with you all because today is a holiday for you all too he mentioned that ".

Then they all were very happy and screamed and Dino then took my phone again then I said, " what to do ".

Then they shrugged.

" let's play a game ", DK said.

" We are not kids ", me and others said in unison.

Then I felt like my head is gonna explode because I didn't sleep in time so I said, " what ever it is you all decide for now I will just rest abit my head is paining".

Then I went to the couch and I slept.

After few hours ~

I woke up and saw them all playing games and Dino was still stuck with my phone then I said, " okay Dino now time up I slept for one hours and you were playing it for whole one hours so stop it ".

Then he nodded and gave me.

" by the way Han Jisung or something messaged you ", he said then smirked at me .

" ah he's just my brothers band mates and mine he's just a friend ", I said then he went.

I saw it was 12:00 pm so I said, " okay guys treat on me ".

They all looked shocked and said, " what ".

" I mean I'm hungry and I know probably you all would be hungry like hell so lets get going to the BBQ", I said then they all screamed.

" but only us no fun so I will call my friends and Chan and his mates ", I said and called Kyun Hu.

" hey ", I said.

" yes eonnie what's up ", she said.

" fine what about you ", I said.

" me too so why did you call me ", she said.

" I called you because we are going for BBQ so I don't want me and seventeen all the band to go alone so I called you and I'm gonna call Natsume and Chan so that they all can come and enjoy with us so please do come ", I said then she was very excited I can hear her voice.

" okay I'm in I'm coming ", she said.

" and treat is on me cause father have put many money's in my ATM so I want to finish it ", I said then she squealed.