Hug

Sunday, April 14th

Dear Stanley,

Being hugged by Breeze was spectacular. Breathtaking. Astounding. Stupendous. Thrilling. Stupendous.

And much more.

I felt as if a fire yearning to be ignited deep in my core was finally ignited when I felt her arms wrap around me. When I felt her body heat mingle with mine. When I felt her press up to me.

This wasn't a normal hug. This hug made my knees jelly. This hug threatened to make my heart stop beating. This hug evaded all my senses until all I felt was joy, love, and lust.

She hugged me tightly, as if she was trying to put me back together. And you know what Stanley-

She sure was close to it.

Feeling her body so close to mine-one of the many fantasies I've had-was amazing. I was hyper aware of her chest against mine, her head burrowed underneath my neck, fitting perfectly. I wasn't aware of how short she was compared to me, but now I'm obsessed with it. We're like compatible puzzle pieces.

Her hands were around my waist and I could feel her smiling into me. It made me want to melt.

It took a few moments for me to analyze the situation, but when I did I put my arms around her and clutched her to me as if I needed her to survive. I felt warm all over, but I loved it. I loved everything in that moment.

The time came to pull apart, and once we did, I saw that Breeze was equally as flustered, her face red and her hair a sloppy mess. But she was beautiful nevertheless.

"Now I really gotta go for real Nic. Bye." She breathed, fluttering her fingers towards me, wearing a gigantic smile on her face that mirrored mine.

She ran off before I could respond.