A Greater Strentgh that Lies Deep Within Your Souls

Start from the beginning

"Wow." Lucy said mesmerized at what just happened.

"Well done children."
Lucy's eyes went wide at hearing that voice. She turned around and a huge smile appeared on her face when she saw who it was, although she knew before she turned around.
"Aslan!" Lucy shouted as she ran over and hugged him.
Aslan smiled and laughed as Lucy hugged him.
"You have defeated the darkness by using your own light." Aslan said.
"You have done very well indeed."
"Oh it was All Abbys doing!" Edmund said as he put his arm around her and Abby smiled.

"Abby." Aslan said.
"You have indeed taken my advice to heart. You possess great strength, and you had great courage, even when it was difficult. I am proud of dearest one."
"Thank You for giving me the strength Aslan." Abby said as she bowed to the lion.
"You are stronger than you think, my child. Aslan said with a smile.
Abby smiled back.

"Aslan?" Abby asked.
"What you said about me being filled with power, well all of us being filled with power. Is this what you were talking about? Everything that's just happened with all of us?"

"It is." Aslan said with a nod.
"But I am afraid these powers are not just for fun. You see you are going to need them, as you will fight in a great battle. The gifts you all now possess, will help you during your fight. You all must be strong, even when you feel weak. You must be Courageous. I believe all of you have a greater strength that lies deep within your souls. You must find it, and use it. For the time when you need to is near at hand."

"Aslan?" Peter asked.
"Will Susan Lucy and I gain powers also?"
"I am afraid not." Aslan answered.
"You see, the three of you all have your gifts from Father Christmas. Though they are not the same, they will be enough. And if you all find your inner strength as I have said, your gifts will become much stronger. And you will become more powerful. You all have infinite amounts of power. Much more than you know of. All you have to do is find them."

At hearing this, everyone smiled at each other.
"Children." Aslan said, looking at Abby, Edmund, Sydni and Anna.
"I must explain your powers to you now."
The four nodded, as they walked towards Aslan.
"You must bare your gifts well, and use them wisely. For if you don't, you could put yourself or someone in great danger."

"Abby." Aslan said. And she walked up to him.
"You have the power to move things with your mind. This power is very strong, and a rare and special one. You have the ability to do amazing and powerful things. But please use it wisely, don't let anyone get hurt, be careful."
Abby nodded. "Thank you Aslan."

"Edmund." Aslan said, and he stepped forward.
"You have a fire burning within you.
Literally." Aslan laughed as did Edmund.
"You can set things on fire with your hands, but you cannot put them out. If you do not have control over your power, something could go dreadfully wrong.
When you want to use your powers, you must tell yourself that, You are a burning fire. Only do this when you must use your power. For if you accidentally set something or someone on fire, I'm afraid it could be irreversible."
Edmund looked a bit nervous but nodded in reply.
"Don't worry." Aslan said.
"You will be fine Edmund. You are extremely brave and incredibly strong." Edmund smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Aslan." Edmund said.
"For everything. Thank you so much."
Aslan nodded. "Your welcome my son. I love you Edmund. I always will. Don't believe for a second that I don't. And don't believe you don't deserve your life. You are saved by grace through faith."
Edmund smiled and wiped away the tears from his eyes. "Thank you."
Aslan nodded as Edmund stepped back.

"Sydni." Aslan said as she stepped forward.
"You have the power to create all forms of water, with your fingertips."
"All forms?" Sydni asked.
"You mean I can create-"
"Yes." Aslan said.
"You can create Ice, snow, and water, in all of its forms. You had ice in your veins before you arrived. So, I thought you could use some more while your in Narnia. This is your power, bare it well."
"Thank you Aslan." Sydni said as she smiled widely.

"Anna." Aslan said as she finally stepped forward.
He chuckled gently.
"I think your gift might be my favorite." Anna smiled at him.
"You have the power to restore nature. The sun, the grass, the trees, the clouds. You can control it with your fingertips."
Anna looked to the trees, still lying on the ground.
"So can I...?" Anna asked. 
"Yes." Aslan Replied.
Anna lifted up her hands and moved them over the trees. They became green and full of life once again. She restored the roots so they could go back into the ground.

"Hey Abby could you...?"
"Sure." Abby said with a laugh as she used her hands to put the trees back where they were. She held them there, while Anna finished restoring them so they could find their way into the roots of the earth.

Anna then pointed her hand towards the sky and made the stars come out again, and the moon shine brightly.
She finished and smiled widely as she ran to hug Aslan.
"Thank you Aslan!!! I love it!"
Aslan laughed.
"I am glad you do Dear One."

Aslan then looked at all of the children.
"Learn complete control over your powers. Find your inner strength, and use them wisely. Do not fear, have Courage. For I am with you always."

Tears appeared in Lucys eyes as she realized what was about to happen.
"Will we meet again?" Lucy said.
"We will." Aslan said with a smile.
"We will all meet again soon."
Lucy smiled sadly.

"Goodbye Children." Then, he was gone.

A/N: So, Edmund, Abby, Anna and Sydni have powers!!! How cool is that??? Or is it corny😂 idk but it's going to be extremely interesting!!! Also Abbys power is based off of Eleven from Stranger Things. So she can move things with her mind/ hands. Anna has power over nature, Sydni has the power to create all forms of water at her fingertips. Edmund has the power of fire. Hope y'all like the book so far. Apologies for the lack of updates. I haven't been as inspired bc one of my biggest inspirations to continue posting chapters is at summer  & i miss her😭
Much love♥️