CH. 28 My Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh, you're so cute. Stay cute like this forever baby girl." Dalton said to Penelope as he presses a kiss on her forehead.

I let out a laugh.

"It's cute how she lets you do her hair," I said, Dalton looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"I know right, she loves it when I do her hair. It makes me happy also, that she doesn't mind having her dad do her hair for her. I hope it doesn't change as she gets older. I cherish moments like these with her." He said looking at Penelope, who went back to looking at herself in the mirror and smiling like the goofball she was.

I couldn't get over that little girl smile.

"She's so cute," I said, looking at her.

"Right, I can't believe we made her." He said, causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yeah, she's extremely adorable. Did we ever discussed having another one?" I asked, smiling while I looked at Penelope.

The room got quiet, curiosity caused me to move my stare from Penelope to Dalton.

My eyes widened with the look that crossed his face.

"Dalton?" I said.

He shook his head.

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts. Is there anything you want to do today?" He asked me.

I raised a brow on the fact that he didn't answer the question that I had asked him earlier.

I was going to bring it up again, I watched as Penelope tugged her Dalton shirt which took Dalton attention.

She hugged Dalton which made me realized that Dalton had a sad look on his face.

The question I had asked, brought such an expression to his face.

There was definitely something behind that.

Dalton smiled at Penelope, saying that he was okay.

I couldn't bring it in me, to ask the question again. Especially if it caused Dalton to feel that way.

I was going to let it go because I too was getting a sad feeling from just that question.

What exactly happened?

"I actually don't know what I want to do today. Anything with you two will be fine. I quite enjoy both of you company if that's fine with you both." I said, Dalton looked at me and smiled.

"Of course that's fine, we can have a family day today. We love days like those." He said, catching my interest.

"We do?" I asked and he nodded his head smiling.

"Yes, we would go on little adventures with each other and enjoy each other company. I know it's something you'll like, trust me." He said.

"I trust you," I said looking at him.

His eyes widened and he smiled softly at me.

"I trust you too." He says to me.

"So, where shall we go on for this adventure?" I asked him, standing up and walking towards him and Penelope.

Penelope brought her arms up and I picked her up. Kissing her cheeks and blowing raspberries on them, which caused her to giggle.

"Let's go to a place that we all enjoy, it'll be a surprise for you though," he said causing me to laugh.

"Why? Because I don't remember?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said smiling at me softly. The smile didn't reach his eyes.

I got closer to him and leaned my head on his chest.

"That sounds fine like I said. It doesn't matter where. As long as it's with you two." I said.

I felt him wrapped his arms around Penelope and me, holding us close.

"You two mean the world to me." He said causing my heart to pound against my chest.

"I want you to know, that I feel the same way. That you two mean so much to me. I know that I don't remember, but I still have feelings and emotions, they're extremely strong when it comes to you both and I know there isn't anything I wouldn't do to protect you both and keep you safe. So you guys mean the world to me also." I said looking up at him smiling.

"You're so beautiful." He said, pressing a kiss on my lips.

His lips were so soft and a small whimper came from me just from being kiss by him.

Was it weird to say that I felt butterflies in my tummy just from being kissed by him?

He pulled his head back and stared down at me.

He let out a small chuckle.

"You look like you're in a daze." He said.

He turned his head and chuckled.

I turned to see Penelope looking at us with a toothy grin.

"I just can't deal with how cute this little girl facial expressions are," I said laughing.

"I got two of the amazing girls in my life, I am a lucky man," Dalton said.

I smiled at him.

I was the lucky one and I just can't wait to remember how lucky I am to have them in my life.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Those of you who read "To Love, a Victim" probably know why Dalton behaved that way when Melanie asked if they ever thought about having another baby.

To those of you who don't read, To love a victim. Well, why not?! but in seriousness lol. Check it out!

What do you think happened? Why do you think Dalton changed the subject of the conversation?

How do you Dolls think Dalton feels right now?

Do you Dolls think Melanie is going to start getting more flashbacks?

Comment your ANSWERS!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu