"anything you wear looks good, soo." mingyu responded, "you're the prettiest girl i know."

soojin blushed at the compliment, as she became too shy to say anything. the girl took her change of clothes into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. while soojin was taking a shower, mingyu decided he should change out of his pajamas and into what he wanted to wear today. the boy got out of soojin's bed, taking his bag to her closet and changing out of his pajamas, into black loose jeans, a white long sleeved collared shirt with a black sweater on top of his long sleeve. mingyu debated on what he should do with his dirty clothes, as he ended up throwing them in the girl's hamper before walking back out of her closet. the boy got back on top of soojin's bed, going on his phone as he waited for the girl to finish.

around fifteen minutes later, the girl finally came out of the bathroom with her new outfit and damp hair, going to the closet and tossing her dirty clothes in there. soojin then left the room, telling her little brother to get dressed so they can leave sooner. after talking to hyunsoo for awhile, soojin walked back into her room to continue getting ready. mingyu ended up helping the girl with her hair and makeup, as he enjoyed taking care of soojin.

"you're so pretty, soo." the elder said as he played with the girls hair, looking at her in the mirror.

"and you're so handsome, gyu." soojin responded back as she turned around and planted a kiss on the boy's cheek, "thank you for helping me."

"okay, love birds," hyunsoo said as he interrupted the two, "let's go pick up jian! it's twelve and we need to go."

"hyunsoo, it's gonna get cold later." soojin warned the boy who was wearing a black turtle neck long sleeve and white loose pants.

"i'll be fine." the younger smiled, "come on, let's go get jian."

soojin shook her head as she knew hyunsoo would most definitely whine over how cold he is later on during the day, but it was no longer her problem. the girl then turned off all the lights in her room, as mingyu walked the younger boy downstairs after grabbing his and soojin's stuff. soojin made sure everything was unplugged and turned off before joining the others downstairs in tying their shoes.

"you have my phone, right?" soojin questioned hyunsoo as she sat down on the stairs to tie her shoes.

"uh huh." hyunsoo showed the girl her phone that was in his hand.

the girl nodded her head, as she stood up and took her bag from mingyu, thanking the boy. the three then left the house once soojin locked it up, heading towards mingyu's car. hyunsoo sat in the back, peacefully as he texted jian on the car ride to his house.

"you know, we never discussed where our date would be." soojin spoke up as she glanced over at mingyu.

"it's okay, i already know where it'll be." mingyu smiled, as he looked down at his gps to find which one was jian's house.

"a surprise date." hyunsoo looked up, intrigued. the boy then heard mingyu's gps say, "arrived to destination." which made him happy, "i get to see jian!"

mingyu found the house that matched the address, pulling up to the driveway and parking. hyunsoo, of course, was the first one to get out. soojin and mingyu laughed about it together while walking together to jian's doorstep, as they found it cute how hyunsoo was so excited.

"i already rang the doorbell." hyunsoo informed the elders that came up behind him.

the two nodded, waiting for awhile until they heard the door open. behind the door revealed a boy who was just a little taller than hyunsoo, wearing nearly the exact same outfit but instead the colors of their pants and shirt had switched.