Mingi pulled Hana to the bed and sat her down. "It's getting late though... You should go home." He mumbled.

"No... I wanna stay with you." She ssid with her red puffy eyes as she kept her arms around his waist while sitting next to him. "Oh... Well there are plenty rooms. Did you tell your parents you're staying?" He asked.

"No Mingi. I'm staying with you. Here." She said caressing his thigh as he had his hands behind him to lean in his arms. She cleared his throat and bit his bottom lip. "And yeah I told my parents." She smiled.

"And I'm sure your parents wouldn't have anything to say about me staying here. Come on... We're grown ups." She giggled. "I guess I'll just sleep on the floor then..." He mumbled.

"What? Mingi!" She said in disbelief. "We're a couple. We're supposed to sleep together..." she mumbled.

"Alright. Then get in the bed." He sighed deeply. "I'll be right back." He mumbled then went to the bathroom. He had a shower and came out with wet messy hair and a towel around his waist.

Hana in the other hand had already prepared her night clothes. She wore her pajamas and lied under the blanket. "You had everything prepared didn't you?" He asked in disbelief.

"I did." She chuckled and opened her arms up for him. He shook his head and smiled at her in disbelief.

His mother passed by his room and heard Hana's laughs. She smiled widely and went to her husband. "it seems like they're getting along." She whispered to her husband as she lied next to him.

"You're crazy." Mingi mumbled and went to his walk-in closet. He wore his gray joggers and went to lie on the other side of her.

She shifted closer and kissed his cheek once he was lying down. He turned his head to the side only to realize that she kissed his lips quickly. She had her hands around his arm as her head leaned on his shoulder. "Good night." She whispered closing her eyes.

Areum woke up early in the morning and stayed in bed going on her phone for a few minutes. She got up and went over to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Putting on her uniform, she did a bit of makeup and did her hair to be long and wavy. After finishing up all of that, she grabbed her bag and phone to make her way downstairs and eat breakfast. A few minutes passed and she finished, she left to go into her car and her chauffeur drove her to school. Getting out of the car, she noticed Minhyun. "Hey, you're here earlier than usual" he said to her with a grin. Areum nodded and shrugged, "I guess today is a little different" she went to her locker and dropped some things off into it. "You look nice today, your hair is pretty too" Minhyun said while staring at her. Areum rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, "I know thank you" she said while leaving to go into the classroom.

Mingi came from behind and heard Minhyun. "Yeah. She knows she's pretty. You don't have to tell her." He said with his hands stuffed inside his pockets as he walked past him.

He went into the classroom and sat across from her sighing. "Did we get caught?" He asked looking at her smiling

Areum got out all of her stationery items and opened up her notebook to get ready. She saw Mingi come and sit. "Mmmm if we were caught then...I wouldn't be here right now or ever" she said with a wink. "My mother's friend thought it was you though, I just denied everything" she said with a long sigh. She pushed some of her hair back behind her ear while looking down at her notes so she could see clearly. "How was sleep last night?" she asked looking up at him.

Mingi laughed at her first comment and nodded. "I guess I'm well-known around here." He said smirking playfully. He crossed his arms and smiled at her though his smile slowly faded. "Well yeah. It was... Not bad." He giggled as he leaned back in his seat. "Yours?" He asked

Areum shrugged, "I slept earlier than usual, which is a good thing," she said with a soft chuckle. She was about to say something else until Hana walked in. Clearing her throat, Areum stood up. "I'm going to go find Minhyun, have fun" she said while walking out. She bumped shoulders with Hana and didn't look back at her.

He looked up at her as she stood up. "What?" He said in confusion then noticed Hana. "Oh." He stood up and smiled at her. "Did you see what she just did?" She asked.

"What?"

"She just bumped her shoulder into mine. On purpose." She said sitting down in her seat. "You're sitting in her seat right now though..."

"Eww..." She sighed and stood up. "Why are you guys sitting so close." She sighed pushing him down to sit on his lap. "Oh no... Not in school." He mumbled. 'not anywhere.' he thought and stood up again. "Here. You can sit there." He said pushing his chair towards her. He pulled Areum's chair and sat on it across from Hana. "So? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" He mumbled.

"Well... Shouldn't YOU be with your friends?"

"OObviously I can't because they're running away every time they see you."

"Mingi... That was mean."

"No I'm just messing with you." He faked a laugh