No, Not Again

-Warning, this chapter has abuse in it. Songs for this chapter, #1, Must Have Been The Wind by Alec Benjamin, #2, Hold On by Chord Overstreet. Start #1 now-

Ava smiled down at Star as she rubbed his head, "you're so precious aren't you?" she asked as she kissed his head. "Mika!" Ava called as he looked up at the stairs, "I'll be right down, I'm getting dressed!" Mika called back and Ava smiled.

'I love him so much,' Ava thought as she stood up from the couch and looked around. 'I wanna get him something," she thought as she walked over to the kitchen, 'maybe, I can get him a cute little bracelet, he likes those. I-'

Ava's thought was interrupted by the sound of the front door banging open, Ava turned and screamed at who she saw. "Miss me bitch?" Ava's father asked with a smirk, a tear ran down Ava's cheek and she shook her head.

Ava's father quickly made his way over to Ava and before she had time to run away, her father grabbed onto her throat. Ava gulped and tried to pull her father's hands away from her throat. "Mika! M-Mika!" Ava tried to yell as she gasped for breath.

Ava's father chuckled, "you really think he's going to be able to save you? Ignorant bitch," Ava started to sob, she knew Mika didn't stand a chance against her father who currently smelled of cigarettes, alcohol, and cocaine.

Ava tried to take deep breaths but she wasn't getting enough air, darkness was starting to fill her vision and her eyes were started to roll back into her head. Ava shook her head as she tried to stay conscious.

Ava turned her head as she heard heavy footsteps on the stairs and she let out a strangled sob as she saw Mika running towards her. There was fire in Mika's eyes as he ran down the stairs, "hands off of my girl!" he yelled as he jumped over the next three steps.

Ava's father chuckled and threw Ava to the ground, Ava landed with a whimper and she looked up at Mika. "What are you gonna do if I don't listen punk?" Ava's father asked as he turned toward Mika.

Mika snarled, "I'm going to beat the ever-living shit out of you, don't. touch. my. girl!" Mika then got in a fighting position and Ava's father rolled his eyes. He turned to Ava and smirked, "you thought that this scrawny little piece of shit could protect you from me?"

Ava shuddered as she thought of what her father would do to both her and Mika. "And we both know that you are worthless and protecting yourself, you're worthless at protecting others from me, you're worthless at everything you-"

Mika shoved Ava's father and then kicked the back of his knee so that he fell down. "Insult my baby again, hurt her again, lay a hand on her again. I dare y-" Ava's father reached up and grabbed Mika's throat.

"You? Is that what you were going to say?" Ava's father asked as he stood up, lifting Mika up with him. Mika struggled against Ava's father's grip and he let out a groan. Ava's father stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a knife.

"No!" Ava yelled, Mika's eyes widened when he saw the knife and he struggled even more. Ava's father chuckled as he looked at his knife, "now, where to put it?" he asked before sliding Mika's arm.

Mika closed his eyes tightly and he sucked air in through his teeth, 'I need to be strong, I need to be strong for Ava, for my girl,' he reminded himself as he tried to ignore the sharp pain in his arm.

"Mika!" Ava screamed out, Mika opened his eyes and turned to see Ava on the floor sobbing. "I, I'm ok," Mika said. Ava didn't believe him, nor did Mika believe his own words. Ava's father let go of Mika and let him crumple to the floor.

"Try and save your princess now," he said before kicking Mika's stomach and crotch. Mika winced and he brought his knees closer to his chest. Ava's father walked over to Ava and she shook her head as he pulled her up by her hair.

"No one can save you now, you know, I think it'd be fun if I made your boyfriend listen to you scream," Ava's father then ran the knife down the side of Ava's throat. Ava winced, she could fell the threating sting of the blade as it ran down her neck.

"P-please," Ava whimpered, Ava's father chuckled and he shoved Ava against a wall. Ava groaned and her father tugged on her hair. "Say that again, beg for your life," Ava's father said, "p-please, sir. Please."

Ava's father smirked before he stabbed Ava's stomach with the knife. Ava let out a scream and Mika yelled, "NO!" Ava let out a sob as she looked down at her stomach. Blood was gushing out and the knife was still plunged into her flesh.

Ava let out another scream as her father riped the knife from her stomach. Ava whimpered and let out a sob, "Ava!" Mika screamed again, Ava felt light-headed and she knew she was going to pass out soon.

"You shouldn't have run away bitch!" Ava's father yelled as he slammed her against the wall again. Ava heard Mika let out a sob and she opened her eyes, 'I didn't know I had closed my eyes," Ava thought to herself as she looked at Mika.

"Mika," she whispered. Ava's father chuckled and slammed her against the wall harder which made her squeeze her eyes shut and wince. Mika let out a yell and Ava heard quick and heavy footsteps running closer.

"Hey!" Ava heard her father shout, "I said, hands off my girl!" Mika yelled. Ava heard a bang and then, she was falling to the ground. Ava let out a groan and she opened her eyes slowly. She gasped as she saw her father laying on the floor next to her and Mika standing over him with a pan.

-Start #2-

Mika was panting heavily and his hands were visibly shaking. Ava let out a sigh but furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Mika's forearm. Dried blood was all over his forearm and it looked swollen.

Tears started rolling down Ava's face again as she got up and ran to the nearest bathroom. 'I need to get away, I need to hide,' was all that was running through her mind. Ava had forgotten that she was safe with Mika, she had forgotten everything except for all of the times before when her father had hit her and she had needed to hide.

Ava clutched at her still bleeding stomach as she ran into the bathroom. Ava took deep breaths as she slammed the door and locked it. Ava let out a sob as she plopped down onto the floor. The pain in her stomach wad almost unbearable, but all Ava could think about was her father.

'He found me, he's back, he hurt me, he hurt Mika,' Ava let out a sob again as she thought back to her father slicing Mika's hand. Ava jumped at the sound of banging on the door, "AVA! AVA! Are you in there?!"

Mika yelled as he continued to bang on the door, "he's gone love, the cops are coming, you're safe. Just come out here, come out here to me. You're safe with me, you'll be safe in my arms love. Please come out," Mika begged.

Ava shook her head and she let out another sob as she clutched onto her stomach. "Please, Ava," Mika whispered from the other side of the door. Ava sniffled and she slid her hand under the door, tears rolled down Mika's face as he took Ava's fingers.

"It's going to be alright love, you're going to be alright. You don't have to open the door, but you need to stay with me. The cops and ambulance will come soon, you'll be safe," Ava whimpered, "Mika, I love you," she said as she rested her head on the door, "I love you too Ava," Mika said as he did the same.

-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Tell me what you thought down in the comments! I love you all so much, have an amazing rest of your day/night!-