Swimming!

-Songs For This Chapter, #1 Neon Gravestones by Twenty One Pilots, #2 My Strange Addiction by Billie Eilish.-

Ava turned to the window that was next to the top bunk and sighed. The sun was just now rising and it had been another sleepless night. Ava sat up, rolled her shoulders, cracked her neck, and stretched her arms before getting out of bed.

She walked over to the small kitchen area and started looking through the cupboards. When she found a coffee cup, she made herself a cup of coffee and went to go sit down.

"So, you're an early riser huh?" Hanna asked before yawning as she got out of bed thirty minutes later. Ava nodded as she took another cup of coffee and stared out of the window. "Yeah, and you're not...?" Hanna shook her head as she sat down next to Ava.

"So, swimming right?" Ava nodded, "yeah, do you want to get breakfast first?" Hanna shook her head, "no, I don't usually eat breakfast since I don't get hungry until lunch. If you want breakfast though I'll go with you," Ava shook her head.

"No, I don't usually eat breakfast either. So, I say we go swimming early before everyone goes there." Hanna smiled and nodded, "ok, I'll put on some music while we get ready. I have AirPods so we can listen to music on the way to the lake too!"

-Start #1-

Ava smiled and nodded, "ok," "Hey Siri, play my summer playlist!" Hanna yelled across the room, after a few seconds the phone started to play music and Ava chuckled. "The water will probably be cold you know," Ava said while wrapping a blanket around herself.

Hanna nodded, "yeah, but I think it'll be ok. If you get too cold we can get out and come back here ok?" Ava smiled and nodded before leaning into Hanna's chest. Hanna blushed slightly but smiled, "thanks for being a good friend, even though we just met yesterday... I feel like our friendship was meant to be you know?"

Hanna smiled brightly, "yes, I actually do. And you're welcome, now come on let's get ready to go!" Ava smiled and got off the couch. Hanna did the same and she walked over to her small suitcase she had brought with her. "What bathing suit am I borrowing?" Ava asked while following Hanna.

"My blue one, I have a pink one but I've worn it before so I don't wanna have you wear it." Ava nodded in understanding, "yeah, I wouldn't want to wear it anyway." Hanna searched around in her suitcase before throwing Ava a blue two-piece bathing suit.

"Oh, it's pretty cute," Ava said while looking at it. Hanna stood up while holding a pink one and nodded, "yeah, my mom got it for me. I wouldn't personally get a pastel blue or pink anything but it's alright you know."

Ava nodded, "yeah, I'll go change in the bathroom alright?" Hanna nodded and Ava made her way to the bathroom. After putting on the bathing suit, Ava walked out and held her arms out to her sides.

"How does it look?" Ava asked Hanna who had changed into her bathing suit. Hanna's jaw dropped, "girl, you look gorgeous!" Ava smiled and looked down, "you really think so? I think I look ok," "just ok?!" Hanna asked as she walked over and lifted up Ava's chin.

"Listen to me, you are gorgeous and are going to have all the guys tripping over themselves when they see you. You look absolutely beautiful!" Ava smiled, "thanks, you look good too." Hanna laughed and struck a pose, "oh I know darling! I'm just plain gorgeous aren't I?!"

They both laughed over Hanna's joke, Ava was glad she had found someone she could laugh with. "Ok, are you ready to go?" Ava nodded, "yeah I guess so, I just hope we don't freeze to death on our way back to the house." Hanna chuckled, "I'm sure they will have towels somewhere we can use, we won't freeze... the lake isn't too far anyway."