APRIL is so underrated

So, welcome to another chapter of another underrated k-pop girl group that you havent't discovered yet.

Hehe, but in all serious matter, I just finish A-Teen season 1 in 2 days and I feel I'm gonna die. The show is so good, I recommend you to watch it. Trust me, the cast are extremely attractive and oml, THE SHIPS ARE FREAKING SAILING. And it isn't boring like most dramas. It's actually only got interesting as more episode passed by like how to get away with murder.

Okay, back to the topic. I love watching all shows and I happened to subscribed to Playlist Global, so I'm scrolling through their videos to see what shows should I binge watch next and A-Teen is the one. While I'm watching it, I develop a serious love-hate relationship with Kim Hana (no spoilers in here) because she always copying and is so awfully nice. I always got that weird vibe from her. So I went to google and googling 'A-Teen' and the cast for fun and it turns out that she is Lee Naeun from APRIL and I appreciate how well she acted and was able to get under my skin and makes me feel so irritated with her character. And slowly

I fell in love with the group's visuals.

I fell in love with everything m, why am I gotta be such a TRAAASSSSHHHHH (Lana's fan in here)

Anyway, the first song that I listened to was Oh my mistake and in my head that full of shit, it l'a currently singing as The Weeknd's song instead, call out my name at the part where he sings "falling for you was my mistake" and I was confused for a hot seconds. And it's a summary bop, the visuals, the way it was films and upbeat reminds me so much of Marina & The Diamonds and I'm loving it. I listened and jamming to more songs as I slowly become a fan girl and that's how it ended.

But in all serious matters, please take time to listen to April, the group is so underrated and great that it hurts my tar black soul.

Oh, I have a quote for saving a day.

"I'd like to call 911 on myself by the time I was dead." - me