Daddy Issues > Sweater Weather

Ahem.

I know it's offended to people out there but yes, I said what I said and I don't regret it.

I love the neighborhood's songs and their albums but the most overrated song that I've heard from them was Sweater Weather.

Why?

You may ask like that.

Because I heard that song used as the audio for every edits on Instagram ever and it's so annoying that people only know one song from the band. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But i swear I'll slap whoever said something like this. Like

Let's just pretend the other person name is Barlicadoo

...............
Me
Yo, Bali. You're a fan
of the neighborhood
right?

Barlicadoo
YESSS

me
What's your fav song from
them?

Barlicadoo
Sweater Weather!  Daddy
Issues seems like a kinky
song just by the title lol

..................

I  have no words....

If you claimed yourself as a fan, please listen to each of their song and not overhyped the popular song. Like did they really just made that one song?

I personally found Daddy Issues hit home more. It's not a kinky song. It's about a girl whose heart broke by her father before any man could and Jess have it too but he hides it well and he let the girl expressing her anger towards her problems by hitting his car. And it's a sweet yet bitter song and I'm pretty sure some of the people out there can relate to the song. I love the meaning and the casting too. They chose an Asian girl to portrayed the time to shows that it's also not only westerns going through but Asians too. But most of the k-drama and c-drama romanticizing those stuff anyway so that's why it was rarely talked about.

Q: But anyway, what's your fav song from the band?

A: mine are voids, daddy issues and flawless.