Avril Lavigne is not dead & making more songs

So the stupid rumors start from a Brazilian fan who's making a theory about a person name Melissa that said she is replacing Avril because she's dead and I can't believe people still believing these nonsense to this day like smh. But in 2016, he already apologized and said he didn't meant for it to be so serious like bruh, why didn't you said it before it spreads around the world like crazy? Why did you have to wait over 12 years to cleared that up? Also that apology didn't blow up so I guess... let people the idiot they are.

Also, Avril made her comeback and she made these amazing songs. Even though she switched genres, I'll still support her no matter what. And I noticed some of her old lyrics style are in there so there's no way she could be 'Melissa'.

People have no actual logic at all like really dude?

Are you kidding me when you said that her old music and her new one doesn't give the Avril's vibe? It does give it. You're too stupid to notice it anyway.

But, let's support her new album called head above water guys. It's amazing and she talks about her the reason behind her mysterious absence from the industry. She battled with Lyme disease and she had to take some times off. It gotten to the point where she is in between death and alive and it makes me so sad to hear the story behind it.

Hell yeah, our queen is back and fighting stronger than ever. So let just support her.