Astro

Okay, I'll try to calm down while taking about this one.

So back to 3 months ago, I begin to watched Revenge Note, at least that's when I think, someone caught my eyes. And his name is

Cha Eun-Woo

Yeb, him. And he looks just extremely cute, hot, handsome and overall, ANOTHER PERFECT PERSON THAT EXISTED AFTER CARA JOCELYN DELEVINGNE (Shane Dawson should make a documentary about the inside life of what it's like to be a Delevingner, specially me)

Next thing I know, I fell in love with him and I begin to binge watching every videos of him as much as possible and even go to the point that I'm so desperate, I keep watching the same videos over and over again. My YouTube recommendations was fed up with all of Astro's videos for like a whole week and I don't even regret it.

But here's the thing I wanted to say is, i feel like other members were being left out. I feel like Eun-Woo is a type of guy that doesn't want any spotlight or neither attention directly to himself, he's just there doing his job as an entertainer and girls were already wanted to die for him like bruh, calm down.

I feel like I didn't talk directly about issues or something I wanted them to fix so here we go, for real.

First of all, please acknowledge other members: Moonbin, MJ, JINJIN, Rocky and Yoon-San-Ha. They are just as talented as Eun woo and they're all also good looking. Without them, there will be no Astro or even a boy band. So please, please, don't wasting other members talent and give them some love and spotlight.

And second one and also last one, Eun-Woo only being approached because of his handsome face. I get it, he's really attractive but HES ALSO BILINGUAL AND EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT TOO. Like bruh, he got perfect grade, possibly always farrrrr and being much more amazing and maybe just perfect than me. But smh, let idiots think what they thought.

This is a useless rant and I hope you enjoyed it.