🅤🅝🅟🅛🅐🅝🅝🅔🅓 pt II

Start from the beginning

“He could've just called me.” Jungkook stated with a shrug, not caring about how much damage he had caused to the bodyguard and which he didn't deserve in the first place. He had never cared about what happened to his men anyways.

To him they were all pests, there to listen and execute mindlessly. He practically owned them and whoever did as little as giving him a wrong look deserved death, in the worst way of course.

His men greatly feared him, from as far back since he was the heir till he took over the mob-empire. It was known that he was a monster, unforgiving, sadistic and very cold-hearted, yet very clever and professional and that was what kept the gang standing above all the others in the capital.

“We couldn't reach you, and we couldn't wait till the morning either. It's very urgent so Mr. Wang sent me over to your suite.” Mathew muttered as he oh-very-hardly stood up, blood flowing down his chin but he didn't dare complain at all.

“And why didn't he come himself? I swear it's the last time I forgive him for telling important information to lower ranked fuckers! That stupid asshole!” Jungkook shouted through gritted teeth. Jimin wasn't even the subject of Jungkook's rage and yet he felt himself trembling in his place on the ground.

Jimin wished Matthew wouldn't leave him alone to deal with Jungkook when he was like that, for he would probably beat him for doing as little as breathing and he couldn't dare leave the kitchen at all. Despite that, Matthew didn't even flinch at his words, didn't even seem to take offence at all.

“Mr. Wang couldn't come himself because he is currently in a plane to China.” The bodyguard replied with a cold look. “He had to intrust me to tell you this because you never picked up your phone.”

“The fuck is Jackson doing in China right now? Not the time to miss his homeland!” Jungkook replied not exactly awaiting an answer for he crossed the large room towards the kitchen to get a glass of wine. Jimin felt him coming and had to clench his teeth so hard to stop his teeth from shuddering. His whole body felt like jelly and he didn't know what to do at all.

Jungkook didn't seem to notice his fear as he walked passed him and grabbed an expensive bottle of golden champagne from the counter, pouring it in two long flutes and taking one in his hand. It wasn't until he was leaving that he spared Jimin a look, realizing that the latter was still naked, he walked out to get him a sleeping robe from the next room before coming back.

“Jimin, it's just Matthew. Go to sleep babe, you're tired.” Jungkook muttered softly as he handed him the robe, then the second glass with a smile. Jimin nodded and shrugged the robe over, then took the glass of wine drinking it all in one go.

Jungkook helped him walk over to the bed, laying him down then putting the covers over him, shutting the lights and closing the door of the bedroom behind him before returning to where Matthew was waiting for him, this time at least wearing boxers and a random shirt.

Jungkook thought it was just another urgent business trip to gain more money, not one to save what was left from a great loss, not one where he had to sort out all kind of administrative, assurence matters, press bribery and even political shit.

“Mr. Wang is in China for business Master Jeon. It is urgent so he had to go first before you boss.” Mathew repeated again and Jungkook raised an eyebrow at that. A business he didn't know about and that suddenly came up after midnight? Even Jackson wasn't that hardworking to leave in the middle of the night, without even waiting for him first. It began messing with his head whatever that urgent matter was.

“Just what the fuck is the matter Matthew? Spill what you know before I lose my shit again!” Jungkook threatened as he sat on a chair not so far from the door, nobody was allowed more than a few meters inside so of course they wouldn't sit in the living room.

Jungkook's eyes were reflecting great impatience, and Matthew knew he couldn't escape saying it right then and there, even though Jungkook would obviously get enraged all over again, and he didn't want to think about it.

“The three biggest warehouses of Jeongguk enterprisein China were bombarded earlier tonight, turned to fluttering dust.” Matthew stated with a voice void of any kind of emotions, purposely saying the name of the company rather than directly saying to Jungkook that his biggest warehouses in China, which were worth billions of dollars each, were now turned to deep craters.

Jungkook heard it and yet couldn't believe his ears as he dumbly stared back at him with wide eyes. The weight of the declaration still not even settling in his brain yet.

He'd just wish it never did anyways.

27.07.19