Chapter 20

THANK Y'ALL FOR 1.1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL 我爱你们💘💘
23 January 2020
Xiangyuan's POV

"I..." I didn't know what to say. Someone who I have been admiring for so long and just liked about a month ago was confessing to me. Am I really that blind? I was silent the whole time and I could see that he was starting to lose hope. "Hey if you don't like me back it's fine. I hope we can continue to be friends I just wanted to get that out-"

"I accept you, and like you as well" I giggled. His eyes went wide, so wide that maybe Jupiter was smaller than his doe eyes. "Are you for real?" he asked and I nodded. "So does that mean we're... you know...?" I asked shyly. My attitude towards boys isn't usually like this but since it's him and the fact that for the FIRST time in my life I'm getting a boyfriend... maybe, I just become like this naturally I guess.

"If you want it to be that way then sure" he said smiling. "Sure? Are you serious?" a voice suddenly said. We turned or heads towards the direction of the voice and he groaned as he maybe knew who it was, plus I can recognize him by the voice. "Why ChengCheng? Why?" he spoke out. "Huh?" I blurted out.

"They were the ones who made me confess. Xukun was talking and explaining about the whole concept of confessing and love to me for about an hour, your cousin gave ideas on the method and those two just gave moral support" he said. "You can't be single for life" she said shrugging. 

"I can't believe you did this to me" I said. "She's not wrong. You have been single long enough until today" ChengCheng said. "I'm expecting you to be married soon. Make me the best man pleaseeee" Justin said. "I just got the girl and you just-" Zhengting sighed.

"I give up with you people" he said. "You're already old, it's about time" Xukun said. "It isn't my fault that you got a girlfriend in middle school and is still going strong with her for almost 8 years" he said. "And it isn't our fault that you just got a lover now, WITH OUR HELP" my cousin snapped at him at the last part.

Zhengting actually shut up after that, Xukun kissed her forehead and I just laughed at his defeated expression. "It's okay, be quiet don't cry. No one can win against that hard-headed cousin of mine" I said laughing. "Yeah, it's nearly impossible to beat that jiejie unless you're also stubborn" Justin said.

"I wonder how Kunkun deals with her every single time" ChengCheng said. "Love does a lot of weird things to you" he said. "Not gonna question that" Zhengting said. "We should head back and go to sleep. It's literally 2 a.m. right now" ChengCheng said and I nod yawning. We all go back and go to sleep. I just can't believe I got myself a boyfriend.

I woke up again at 9 a.m. since I pretty much am tired due to staying up. I would've woken up at 7 but the man cuddling and holding me in his arms won't let go so I stayed in bed and fell asleep again. "Morning" I yawned as I helped myself one of the cup noodles in the kitchen. "Morning to you too newly taken girl" my cousin said, oddly smiling brightly.

"Can you not?" I asked. It was often that she does these kind of things and I honestly am used to it. It just annoys me at times. "Don't get all grumpy in the morning" Zhengting said popping out of the room as he kissed my head. "Ooohhh... I smell a lot of cheese here" Xukun said smiling as he comes out of his room.

"The couple is on it with the cheese and now I'm here all alone and single" ChengCheng remarked as Justin laughs at his pity. "I miss Shushan even more but I guess it's better than having to deal with a single life when you're friends all act like married couples" Justin said.

"I pity myself" ChengCheng said. "I can hook you up with someone. I might know someone with your preferences so tell me" Jiahuan said. ChengCheng actually started telling her stuff and her smile got wider with every description. "I might know someone who fits well with that. Plus, she's a big fan of you" she said.

"Okay... I didn't expect this happening" I said. "Her name, age and job?" ChengCheng asked. "You can ask for her name later. She's the same age as you and she is a painter, designer, just anything art" she said. After the morning went by, we all chilled in the apartment some more before Zhengting asked me on our first date to a certain café.

I didn't mind of where he took me, I mean I love coffee after all. So we went to that café. It was aesthetic and all and I took a million pictures of the flowers there and a bunch of selfies with him. I know that starting a relationship at this point of life where the both of us are busy and are idols would be hard and risky but I guess everything has its risks.

We talked and laughed a lot and I think we spent the whole afternoon there before we went to a park only to watch our surroundings. I never knew that love could feel this nice. Because from what that weird cousin of mine told me, love is painful but beautiful and I think I lived my life thinking that love is unreal.

I mean I am scared because of the amount of idols who broke up or divorced due to their schedules or fans and I don't get it like why? But I guess I'm willing to take the risk because of love. Xukun was right, love makes you do weird things. By night time, we ate together with the rest.

ChengCheng actually spent the day talking to that anonymous on the phone since Jiahuan gave him her number. They clicked and I guess everyone here is going to be taken sooner or later. After we ate, we just went back to the apartment and went to bed again. I guess being in love isn't that bad after all.

Love is nice and all, but why do I feel like we were being followed?